Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Veyron Vs. EuroFighter Typhoon... jet

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2007, 06:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Veyron Vs. EuroFighter Typhoon... jet

Screw the Veyron! SSC Ultimate Aero TT is where its at [sm=badbadbad.gif]. Sex on wheels!

Old 11-05-2007, 12:41 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Veyron is crazy. Did you know it needs 2 keys to unlock its full potential. 1 is the regular ignition which lets loose its first 500 hp. Then the second which is on the left side of the drivers seat and sets off the second set of 500+hp. Tell me that this machine isn't the greatest right now.

Old 11-05-2007, 07:17 AM
VP

ORIGINAL: NeverL8

Veyron is crazy. Did you know it needs 2 keys to unlock its full potential. 1 is the regular ignition which lets loose its first 500 hp. Then the second which is on the left side of the drivers seat and sets off the second set of 500+hp. Tell me that this machine isn't the greatest right now.
that's not completely correct... it does need two keys but the reason is different...

All 1001 HP is available with the first key, the second key lowers the car and changes the bank angle of the rear spoiler to put it into "top speed mode"

The car actually has 3 modes: regular, handling, and top speed (lastly needing the key). Once the car is in top speed mode you actually can't touch the brakes or it will go back into handling mode.

Top speed in handling mode is limited to somewhere around 230 mph, whereas the change in the body metrics and ride height in top speed mode make it stable enough to push the 250 mph limit

Old 11-05-2007, 07:59 AM

ORIGINAL: NeverL8
Tell me that this machine isn't the greatest right now.
It's not .. the SSC Ultimate Aero TT is better for topspeed. Not sure about the handling aspects right now.

http://www.autospies.com/news/Bugatt...Aero-TT-20429/

Old 11-05-2007, 09:26 AM

cool it was almost as exiting as a nascar race.

Old 11-05-2007, 04:00 PM

thanx vp for the correction. everything about it is mind blowing then to watch that video. and crash k thanx for the art. i must say that ssc aero tt might actually take it. i dont know i must read more on it tho. but having read what vp just stated even wows me more.

Old 11-06-2007, 11:21 PM

ORIGINAL: OKIEZAC

ORIGINAL: DThompson

Why do people do these stupid Jet vs whatever things. A jet is going to kill anyting that is on the road. Those get up to like 1500 miles an hour and more.

What the hell that race wasnt even fair. The fighter jets mile starts from the ground to the 1 mile altitude mark and the cars mile starts from the line. Plus the jet has to fight gravity going straight up and the car doesnt have to fight anything. Total crock of **** if you ask me.
really the car isnt fighting gravity? what a retard.. thats called a handicap .. and yeah the car is fighting gravity also.. just like every other piece of matter on the planet..
The car is going straight on a flat surface. Not up hill or anything like that. Therefore its not fighting gravity. Think before you speak you moron.

Here just to prove it to you I want you to take off running down the street and then try to run up the side of a building and see which one is harder for you. Video tape it for me so I can see how you do.

Oh and if they needed that big of a handicap than why did they even do the race, which brings me back to my first comment of this **** being stupid because it is pointless.

Old 11-07-2007, 02:14 AM

wow cant wait for his reply.

them is some fighten words. lol.

Old 11-07-2007, 07:41 AM
VP

woooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww[sm=noooo.gif]That is so wrong its hilarious.

I'm not gonna ruin this for OKIEZACbut ... yeah this should be interesting.