Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

UN-F*N-BELIEVABLE

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2006, 01:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: UN-F*N-BELIEVABLE

Yes, this woman's comments are disgusting. But she is not alone. She is just a single member of a movement inspired by organizations like this one. They are the real cause of this type of protest.

In my opinion, this is truly disgusting.

Bad People Here

But help is on the way. A number of states have entered legislation banning these types of protests. There is also federal legislation in the works that will do the same.

Library of Congress

Of course, organizations like the ACLU are organizing against this type of legislation, claiming it infringes upon 1st Ammendment rights.

Old 06-06-2006, 07:38 PM

(in reply to rjmech)AMEN TO THAT BROTHER, same background here and you are on the right level. oh and by the way my dad was an airborne ranger for two tours in vietnam and that is the kind of bitch that would have thrown food and spit on him. I don't even think god would have mercy on her she is beyond help. and to all the vets and enlisted GOD BLESS EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. you will never know how much you are appreciated

Old 06-07-2006, 02:55 PM

I say support our troops by putting Bush behind bars! I hate this war and the goofball that lead us into it! BUT that bitch in the video needs to GO! And when I say go I mean permanently. I couldn't even stand to watch it.
Boo

Old 06-07-2006, 03:16 PM

holy **** what an insane ****ing bitch!!!

Old 06-08-2006, 05:35 AM

One day I hope there is a virtual reality prison that let's people live in a world based on their own personal beliefs, the inmates would be led to salvation or insanity... and once they reach it they could be re-released into the world as worthy mortals or slobbering zombies.

Until everyone understands the world we live in is all there is, turmoil is all that can exist.

Also, I wish people knew the difference between the sole of their feet and their immortal soul.

There is a good reason for the "no religion - no politics" rule chainstreacher came up with!

Old 06-08-2006, 12:13 PM

what gets me about this wack job is how many times she contradicts her self. She talks about how whatever state it is passed a law so they cant protest the funerals, and she calls them taliban. Is it just me or is she out there protesting the was we are fighting aginst them. This dose bug me but after listneing to her she is just an out and out dumb ***. If your going to be a wacko at least have the same point to make. You can not be talking about the rights you have as an american if you are so aginst what we have to do to keep our rights. What bugs me the most about these religon people is when something like 9 11 happens there all for war and protecting our selves than but when we do it is just an excuse for them to get on tv and casue a scene. This bitch could give two ****s about world events her lil brain cant comprehend how the real world works. If she reallly was this hard core christian she would know about the crusades and how chrisanity was shoved up every ones *** by fighting wars. Correct me if i am wrong but those guys were soliders too. This is exactly the reason i do not go to any type of church or follow any religon if it fits for the moment they belive in if it dose not they feel like their opponion is the only right one and the whole world should agree if not the 99% of people are all wrong

Old 06-08-2006, 03:41 PM

HMMMM... yeah I dont like that beotch!!!

Old 06-08-2006, 04:44 PM

As a soldier I took an oath to protect and uphold the constitution of the United States against any and all enemies foreign or domestic. As I was medically retired from the military due to career ending injuries, as a disabled vet they are not the only one that are attacking military families. I was hired into a prestigious fortune 500 company (in the top 5) after working as a contractor doing the exact job as I was permanently hired in for, when they found out I was a disabled vet and the extent of my injuries I was terminated. I currently have obtained legal counsel and am attacking back.

These things happen to good service members/former service members every single day! I have met ppl such as myself that have been shunned in many instances for representing this country only to be crapped on in the civilian sector. So my $70K+/yr job that was terminated for my disability, has turned into $341 a week in unemployment. Luckily I have everything documented. Employers are scandalous!

I guess the moral of my story is citizens are somewhat oblivious to what disabled vets go through upon returning to the civilian world. Ive come a long way since I was injured 3 years ago... And Im one of the lucky ones! I still have all my body parts, and Im still alive! If you are inservice stay safe and healthy! If you arent just think about being healthy, getting injured defending freedom and getting screwed coming back home!

My apologies if I bummed anyone out but the attacks this church group represent are more far reaching than just their 100 members, it reaches into capitalism and the all mighty dollar, and our family and friends are affected in every which way you can imagine!

Old 06-08-2006, 06:12 PM

Now i don't condone what she's saying, nor support it.
I think she's a loonatic and i wouldn't blame anyone of the patriot guard for dragging her *** up and down the street behind their bike,
But on fox news and on you tube, and on this very thread she getting exactly what she wants, recognition and her beleifs out in the main stream public.

There's no publicity like bad publicity.

Old 06-08-2006, 06:41 PM

What Im kind of suprised at is that law passed is for only 500' away for protesting....(unless i misunderstood) you would think it should be far enough where it were at least out of sight where a person can be burried in peace, soldier or not, no one or thier families deserves that on a funeral day. In my eyes, what her and her group does is 100x worse than pissing on a flag and lighting it up in protest and should be treated as such...and then some. Also, statisticly...if she has 80 family members in her group...a good number of them probably have homosexual tendancys as well...statisticly.
Another crazy bitch in this world looking for her mins of fame?