Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

UN-F*N-BELIEVABLE

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2006, 09:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: UN-F*N-BELIEVABLE

I agree there is not a suitable form of punishment/torture that would even come close to what this women and her church deserves!!

Old 05-18-2006, 12:26 AM
jg

This lady is confused. She is deranged. But killing her or dismembering her will solve nothing.

If a stray dog barks, do you bark back? No. She is just a stray dog that is barking. Keep walking as her bark means nothing to anyone that understands life and death. War has never solved much, but we have not progressed to a race of people that engage in value creating dialoge. Instead we try to kill each other. In a few thousand years, if we are still here I'm sure it will get better.

Let's get back to riding.

Old 05-19-2006, 12:31 AM

wow thats a dumbass

Old 05-19-2006, 01:14 AM

i have to go to a funeral of a friend who died in iraq, he was only 19 and his tank took gunfire collapsing the bridge under him cuasing the tank to flip over, and thus he drowned. i grew up with him and he and I always hung out from elementary to the day he left to iraq. i havn't see him much since he joined the army right after we graduated in 2004.

anyways, If i see anyone with a sign tomorrow at his funeral that says anything like what i saw in that video you can damn well bet I'm gonna make someones face look like mashed potatoes by the time im done with em.

and ya that lady deserves to be beaten...

Old 05-22-2006, 01:10 AM
jg

I understadn how you feel but that act of violence will not solve anything except put you in jail. Instead why not educate the youth of this country to repsect those that have to go to war and give them the prayers they need to go home.

I can gut someone from groin to the gullet with acarpet knife as good as then next soldier but it will not solve anything. Soft power is stronger than hard power.

I understand how you feel though, she is a dumb bitch I'll grant you that.

Old 05-22-2006, 04:41 AM

i watched the first few seconds of that clip and my roommate shut it down for me cuz i was ready to totally thrash my laptop to get that **** off my screen. then he told me about the patriot guards. i joined and learned about one in my area. needless to say i will be there with the PGR on tuesday. it's all i can do. cuz i'm not going to jail for killing these protesting retards like i should.

Old 05-22-2006, 04:44 AM

btw former marine here.

Old 05-28-2006, 03:27 PM

damn that bitch is TRIPPIN. haha she looks so evil. has a scary grin and just keeps ranting bout god hates everyone. she reminds me of a witch or somethig. i hope she gets tortured to death. i think that she will prbably be killed soon if she hasnt been already.

Old 05-29-2006, 08:52 AM

Hey, just wante to point out a bit of what hannity said in that interview!
he made a point to say taht their church has been disowned by the greater baptist church, and has no afilliation, connection or correspondence with any major denomination. these guys are out there operating on their own.
And being a soldier, yes, i believe in freedom of speech for all americans, but to me, that also includes a fist in the face as an expression.
Also, being a Christian, I can definitively say that she is way off her rocker. God is love! He'd much rather hear someone say they're sorry than to see someone pay for everything they've done wrong! This woman has no concept of who God really is.
I'm led to believe, from that interview and from posts here about the church being largely a group of lawyers, that its a sick ploy to get rich by inciting people to assault, sueing them, nad never working again.
But, yeah, bitch needs to be hung by her toenails. freedom of speech, right?

Old 05-29-2006, 01:32 PM

i didnt even make it half way threw before i turned it off, that lady gave me the worst feeling in my stomach i have had in years.

speechless really