Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

UN-F*N-BELIEVABLE

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2006, 02:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: UN-F*N-BELIEVABLE

WOW!, I agree, that bitch needs to DIE! I am a christian and she gives all kinds of misleading information. At my church we pray for the soldiers every day. They are on my mind night and day and are in my prayers. I look up to them more than anyone. I respect them more than anything. And to see this skank *** bitch treat them like this and talk like this. She honestly wouldn't even be worth touching. UGH! I ****in HATE people like this.

-Berg

Sorry for the cussing, it was highly needed

Old 05-13-2006, 02:49 AM

die bitch *** ****in ***** licken dick biting poop eating skank skeezer god hating crack headed meth smoking bag of duck crap. burn in hell on christmas bitch.

Old 05-13-2006, 04:05 AM

that's why I joined the patriot guard riders

Old 05-13-2006, 07:18 PM

I don't think any of the answers were bad enough for the f***ing bitch. Seeing that video makes me so pissed off I would love to find her and personaly rip off her limbs.

Old 05-14-2006, 11:18 PM

I belive that this B##ch should suffer nomlimbs in the ocean with sharks would be good they are adding to peoples pain who do not deserve it. shes jus a religious fanatic fruit cake!!!!

Old 05-15-2006, 04:24 PM

DO YOU GUYS KNOW ANYONE IN THE CHURCH BURNING BIZ,,THERES ONE FOR STARTERS NO-ONE WOULD MISS,,LOL,,I MEAN THAT TOTALLY KIDDING DONT WANT ANY RELIGIOUS FOLKS GETTING MAD @ME

Old 05-15-2006, 04:30 PM

I ALSO BET THAT ALL 100 MEMBERS ARE TIED BY INCEST THOSE WHO HATE TOGETHER LOVE TOGETHER AS WELL , SIK ***.

Old 05-15-2006, 06:34 PM

I grew up going to a Southern Baptist church. THAT CRAP that she is saying is NOT in ANY way what we believe or support. I have NEVER been so insulted or speechless from seeing anything in my life. That family is using a religion as a front for their own SICK and TWISTED views. I personsally feel sorry for the fact that SHE and HER family are going to hell because a true Christian is not like that. I hope that NONE of you on this site will turn away from God and the true meaning of Christianity because of this SICK AND TWISTED NUTCASE!!!

Old 05-16-2006, 08:50 PM

I know i'm not the only guy here in the military, so i am sure I can say this and some others will understand. We do what we do so that idiots like that woman can believe and say the things they do without persecution. The soldiers, sailors, marines and airmen's lives were lost in some sandhole of a country thousands of miles away...far from the inocent eyes of that woman's children and family...so that she could leave that protest in her SUV, head on to the local dairy queen with her church, and then go to a year long showing of "The passion of the Christ".......And all the while she doesn't have to worry about a car bomb, or a tank shell tearing her home and family apart in the middle of the night.

We also defend the rights of anybody with enough pride and respect to stand in front of them with american flags in silence so that mother's, wife's and children can mourn the loss of their father's and son's without wondering why their young men and women had to die to defend those useless individuals.

Old 05-17-2006, 05:53 PM

As a Christian and family of a veteran... I am utterly digusted by her.

She misrepresents religiona nd the Bible in every way, and COMPLETELY direspects those fallen in war and terrorist attacks.

I can't believe people can really be that twisted and confused.