Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

UN-F*N-BELIEVABLE

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2006, 07:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: UN-F*N-BELIEVABLE

I can't submit a vote because a vote would only allow me 1 option and what tha hard headed, brainwashed bitch deserves can't be listed on a website or a piece of paper. F***K that bitch. I am not american but I live in this country thanks to those who sacrified themselves to make this a free country. If i could I would get people together, find her and her sect b.c. that is not a curch is a sect. and kill them little by little and one by one. It discusts me to know that a human being could become such a pile of trash. Men I am so mad I can hardly think staright.

Old 05-11-2006, 07:09 PM

added info:

HTTP Apache Redundant Slashes DoS
Severity: Medium

This attack could pose a moderate security threat. It does not require immediate action.

Description

This signature detects requests with excessive slash marks (/).

Additional Information

On versions of Apache prior to 1.2.5, the overhead involved in removing redundant slashes grows exponentially in relation to the number of slashes -- O(n^2). You would not have to strip a single slash, but if two slashes appeared together, you would have to strip one of them. If there were three, you would remove two, but it would take twice as long. If there were eleven, you would have to remove ten, and it would take 1024 times as long. If an attacker sends enough requests with redundant slashes, the attacker could keep all Apache processes busy removing redundant slashes and this would effectively halt system performance and Web service.

Affected:

Apache Software Foundation Apache 0.8.11, 0.8.14, 1.0, 1.0.2, 1.0.3, 1.0.5, 1.1, 1.1.1, 1.2

Response

Upgrade to the newest version of Apache.

Possible False Positives

There are no known false positives associated with this signature.

Additional References

Old 05-12-2006, 04:40 AM

*potty mouth coming in here, your warned*

[sm=rant.gif]Yea no **** that bitch needs to be tied by the ankles and drug for miles. If i was apart of a funeral of a brother of mine or close one and those sick bastards were protesting i guarantee they would be beaten so ****ing bad they wouldn't be able to appear in court to sue. That just makes me so sick and angry at the same time.

But like stated above they will cross the wrong group of people and Definately get what they have coming.

Old 05-12-2006, 05:31 AM

whoa - (takes a breathe) ...... whoa - wow, i mean holy sh*t someone needs to put her out of her miseries..I don't know if i could hold myself back from knocking the sh*t out of her - I'll just pretend she is a guy..

And to the ones that are out there fighting for us and reading this - Thank you, When I do see a soldier at the airport or somewhere - I do shake their hand and say thank you because that are keeping this country free..

Old 05-12-2006, 02:22 PM

Ya know..its like this..as the news guy said.They have the right to do this largely in part because of the many men and women who have died for this country.Now im not supporting her actions as heinous as they are but its her right as as an American to have freedom of speech and freedom of religion.I dont agree however with the way FOX handled the story.Once again freedom of press..see what im getting at.Althought its not right..i dont think glorifying the acts of a few wacks like those folks is just a way for them to get ratings and in the thats all the networks really care about especially FOX.I do however agree that one protest too many and someone is going to get seriously injured or maybe even killed and then who will to be the blame..the media...certainly not...the family of the already dead soldier wanting to bury their loved ones in peace...its a crooked chain that turns the gears in the wheel of life ....just my 2 pennies

Old 05-12-2006, 04:16 PM

wasn't somthing like this posted a few months ago and there is a member of a biker club here that goes to funerals just to keep people like that away?

on a side note* it would be hard for any of them to sue if there church was burned down with them all in it. anyone seen the patriot?

Old 05-12-2006, 04:23 PM

OMFG! I can't believe this ****s real!!...
I come from a family of military also and frankly.. yea this pisses me off too... Sorry for the language but this crossed the line for me... lol

I choose both above..

Old 05-12-2006, 10:06 PM

Yeah bikers, mostly those affiliated with the "Bikers Against Child Abuse" gang go where these people go and rev up, driving back and forth so no one can hear them. It's about the loudest damn thing I've ever heard. Over a hundred Harley guys, revving up over and over for about an hour. Trucks upon trucks full of people waving American flags everywhere with the bikers to keep the idiots out of view. Pretty badass sight. The cops wouldnt let anyone from either side contact the other. I wanted to go debate them but couldn't get over. I was going to bring a tape recorder and act like a newspaper reporter, but I left it at home.

They have done one really good thing. The U.S. is A LOT more patriotic because of them.

Old 05-12-2006, 11:58 PM

we should send them to mexico and then see how they feel about america. just drop them off at the boarder and say dont come back.

Old 05-13-2006, 01:19 AM

WOW!!! That Bitch needs a bullet, I dont live in the USA but damb i feel for the family and friends of the guy that died. It would be good to get all of those sick barsteds together and gang bash them all.