Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

tug of TRuck!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2007, 08:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 07-29-2007, 09:20 PM
VP
Default RE: tug of TRuck!!

Is it my eyes, or was that Tundra screwed up in the right rear quarter panel?

Also...[sm=dontgetit.gif][sm=WTFsgign.gif][sm=why.gif][sm=wtf.gif] stupid rednecks.

Old 07-29-2007, 10:12 PM

it's the new "Redneck's gone wild" you've seen them wreck trucks, hunt with trucks, and even submerge trucks.. we have went to the end's of Montana to find these hooker down rednecks tugging it out with their pride'n'joy. See them tug at eachother till one of them breaks..
If you order now you will also get "redneck's gone wild: first timers" watch these fresh rednecks try to keep up with the big dawgs by showing their goodies

This special offer for only $9.99 - order now

all rednecks are drunk or under the influence of marjuana. all stunts performed by or under the supervison of pure rednecks, please dont attempt to reinact or recreate these stunts - if you feel nesscary of recreating these stunts please drink before you drive

this has been a Vermino Inc.©2007

Old 07-30-2007, 09:23 AM
VP

HOLY CRAP MAN that's ridiculous....ly funny!!!

Old 07-30-2007, 10:05 AM

I dont care, I still like my Dodge!!!!

Old 07-30-2007, 01:46 PM

I like Toyotas more than Dodges but you can clearly see this was a settup at a Toyota Dealership. Look at the guy comming out of the dodge truck ( Toyota Salesman ). He was just hammering on the dodge making the tire spin cuasing loss of traction. I'm not saying the Toyota wouldn't of won but this was all a settup. The Dodge never had a fair chance...

Old 07-30-2007, 03:50 PM
VP

it definitely was a toyota dealership they never tried to hide that it comes up in the end of the video...
Toyota rocked that Dodge's socks off

Old 07-30-2007, 06:05 PM

they also overinflate the one they want pulled and lower the others pressure. And why were they not in four wheel. All i know is my cummins will pull the tundra all day. Plus I work at toyota dealer and I still hate them

Old 07-31-2007, 01:59 AM

even tho i curently have a toyota FJ cruiser and love toyota, however am looking to trade it in for a dodge ram srt-10, i must say the tundra will take a 1500 ram anyday. a real close match would probably be vs. a 2500, and the only one it would for sure loose to would have to be a 3500 dualie

Old 07-31-2007, 02:08 AM

ORIGINAL: Joe Rocket

I like Toyotas more than Dodges but you can clearly see this was a settup at a Toyota Dealership. Look at the guy comming out of the dodge truck ( Toyota Salesman ). He was just hammering on the dodge making the tire spin cuasing loss of traction. I'm not saying the Toyota wouldn't of won but this was all a settup. The Dodge never had a fair chance...
i agree. i was thinking the same thing when i saw the video. i wonder if people actually bought a tundra based on that idiotic demo.

Quick Reply: tug of TRuck!!