Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Todays great search for the covered bridge

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 10:19 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: Todays great search for the covered bridge

ORIGINAL: thirdgenlxi

ORIGINAL: PlayfulGod

Sweet jared.

Where might you be headed tomorrow? I'm thinking Suches. You and anyone else wanna met up? I'm gonna start a Thread on it too.
Ahhh man everybody is headed to the mountains tomorrow I really want to go, but I've got some work I really need to get done on the bike tomorrow while I have some daylight hours (gotta replace the shift star and detent spring). I would put it off until next weekend, but I borrowed somebody elses air compressor just to run my air tools for this job, and brought home a bunch of tools from work to do it. So I really need to get it done so I can return this guys air compressor... I don't want to keep it all week. BUT, I'm gonna get started early on it, and if it doesn't take that long and I can get it all wrapped up early enough with no suprises, I'll most definitely head up there. I'll just have to play it by ear and see what time I get finished. I really hope it doesn't take long... I wanna ride!

I'd like to meet up though if I do head up there... if you want to PM me your # I can give you a call if I end up heading up that way
Can do.

Old 01-12-2008, 10:26 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Didn't know you were into that Jared, there's a lot of cool bridges on the route to St. Simons Island. Gotta check'em out sometime.

ORIGINAL: SpiritRR
Umm, Jared? No one has any hair--except you, and not much...is it happy coincidence, or...ah, how do I say this...hmmm

I shall dub Jareds new group "Club Voodoo" ..
I went riding with a new rider taking his harley on his first ride (one of those midlife crisis must have bike syndromes) and he put his helmet on went down the street to test the first ride and he came back. I had no idea he wore a toupe til it came off with his helmet. lol

Old 01-13-2008, 02:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

some sweet covered bridges here in the southern tier of NY...!!

yes i just said sweet covered bridge.....

im with you thirdgen.. love bridges and cool old buildings..