Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

SAFETY!!!SAFETY!!!SAFETY!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 07:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SAFETY!!!SAFETY!!!SAFETY!!!

OK ok it seems alot of ppl dont know what u should wear when riding/stunting/track [sm=bangbang.gif] Its like they think we actually dont know what we should be doin. This is just to clear up some confusion in future posts and u guys dont have to tell us what could happen if ur not wearing gear. here ill just list out a few.
Helmet---wear it at all times<u could die if u fall off ur bike and hit ur head without 1.
Gloves---who wants road rash on there hands,, wear ur gloves
Jacket---the padding will help ur impact and the leather will help during a slide<prevents road rash
Boots---never wore those so w/e
Leather pants---never wore those either but someone will tell u, you need them on the track
On the bike---u need some frame sliders could save u some cash in the future
a cage possibly---dont want those pretty fairings gettin scratched
well theres prolly more **** u need but those are the obvious ones ppl point out when u show them a video or somethin.

well now we all know what we need and should be doin for the most part when ridin so when we show videos or pics no one has to give us the safety speech like this one> omg u should be wearin ur helmet when ridin wheelies.[sm=sigh.gif]

Old 08-28-2006, 08:43 PM
Default RE: SAFETY!!!SAFETY!!!SAFETY!!!

I always figured people who didnt wear there gear was just gods way of clearing the dumbass population. I dont wear my gloves every time or my jacket every time but I am never caught without a helmet or jeans on and solid leather shoes. I dont like how riding boots feel so I got some nice solid leather shoes. I rode once to my buddies house bout 20 minutes without my helmet cause I left it there one day somehow I didnt like it. Even with glasses on it was windy making my eyes water and insanely noisy.

Old 08-28-2006, 10:12 PM

If you think this thread is going to single-handedly stop people from bitching about others not wearing gear, you're fooling yourself

Nice try if it makes you feel better

Old 08-28-2006, 10:14 PM

ORIGINAL: Fretless33

If you think this thread is going to single-handedly stop people from bitching about others not wearing gear, you're fooling yourself

Nice try if it makes you feel better
Ya i know owell but it does make me feel a lil better.

Old 08-28-2006, 10:42 PM

Too bad more people did't read this before watching my video I posted this week. I even start out by telling everyone I wear a helmet, except for this one videos purpose. I admitted I was wrong and knew the dangers, but people after 40 posts are still telling me what a dumbass I am. Lol. I knew that. Why do ou think I strap my *** to a CBR for 6,000 miles every month, go to work in the fog before sunrise 54 miles one way, and such? I am not RIGHT! I have admitted my faults. Just like AA, isn't that the first step. There they praise you for it. The people in here and other forums would reply, "Damn dude, your a dumbass for drinking." "Your a terrible father for drinking." "Your a looser you drunk!" No ****, I wouldn't be here if I wasn't!

PS. AA is for quitters!

Old 08-29-2006, 01:08 AM

ORIGINAL: 2000cbrf4

Too bad more people did't read this before watching my video I posted this week. I even start out by telling everyone I wear a helmet, except for this one videos purpose. I admitted I was wrong and knew the dangers, but people after 40 posts are still telling me what a dumbass I am. Lol. I knew that. Why do ou think I strap my *** to a CBR for 6,000 miles every month, go to work in the fog before sunrise 54 miles one way, and such? I am not RIGHT! I have admitted my faults. Just like AA, isn't that the first step. There they praise you for it. The people in here and other forums would reply, "Damn dude, your a dumbass for drinking." "Your a terrible father for drinking." "Your a looser you drunk!" No ****, I wouldn't be here if I wasn't!

PS. AA is for quitters!
I like how u think bro