Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Ride Smart!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2006, 11:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ride Smart!!!!!!!!!!

sorry to here my prayers go out to his family

Old 01-02-2006, 03:21 AM
Muz

****, glad you alive. Sobering story

Old 01-02-2006, 03:50 AM

What a horrible tragedy. I am glad you made it through ok. Prayers up for all involved.

Old 01-02-2006, 03:54 AM

I'm a new rider and I 'm noticing the same thing in turns and I even live in the sticks. I am extremely cautious as I approach turns.

Old 01-02-2006, 06:50 PM

whoa........

Old 01-02-2006, 07:47 PM

Sorry to hear about that. I couldn't imagine what you must have gone through and are still going through. I have witnessed a crash of my best friend right infront of me. He looped his bike the first week I had mine. Its not something you sign up for but its something you have to deal with. He was ok broken wrist and ankel. But alive. I didn't know what to do because I was in shock. But there was people that came out of their houses to help. It sure changed the way I ride and made me resect my bike alot more.......Prayers go out to you and his family!

Old 01-02-2006, 08:54 PM

sorry to hear about your bud that horrible. Im glad your ok and able to bring some sence into the people on the board.

Old 01-04-2006, 03:24 AM

Well every thing is going better thanks to good people and a strong will. My wife and ouf G/f have helped me through a lot I am going to try to borow a bike this weekend just to get back on so I can get the initail shock and nervers supressed. the bike went into the shop today not sure what the total outcome is on everything, but I have gap insurance on it incase its totaled. I figure while its in it the time to get some aftermarket stuff.... Crome windsceen, flushmounts, ect... I will be getting pics of the damage soon and I will post a before and after of the repairs.

Once again Thank You All for the suport. I havent even been here long enough to build a bond or make any friends but you all seem a little closer now. I also go on some car forums and they allways seem so snobish and self involved. thats why I like the Bike community we seem to stick together and hell we even throw a wave while passing on the road.. something sport compact drivers will never understand.

Once the Pheonix rises from the ashes I will see you on the road.
Till then Keep the ubber on the road and the shiny side up.

Old 01-09-2006, 03:53 PM

glad your ok.... they're all in our prayers.

Old 01-10-2006, 06:19 PM

That's a total bummer man, it can't be cool to see that happen to someone you know. I can't even imagine what your going through. Keep your head up and get back in the saddle, I know it will make you feel better.

On a side-note. Did you just say "My wife and our girlfriend"? Not to change the subject, but....

Quick Reply: Ride Smart!!!!!!!!!!