Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

R6 Police chase

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 12:53 PM
Friend and Hero ...
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: R6 Police chase

ORIGINAL: tank_900rr

ORIGINAL: Wildcat

ORIGINAL: tank_900rr

Here goes; a hilicopter can go anywhere but"Restricted air space", ring a bell? A helicopter can't follow you into an airport.
Thanks Keanu. You just watched "Speed" again didn't you?
No, sorry. Actually I got that intellfrom thepolice chase videos on TNT. Aguy was running from the cops in asedanand got away by going into the airport parking so they lost him. Then they explained about the restricted airspace. Nice try though champ

Most helicopters used by law enforcement cannot exceed 140 Nautical MPH and their true tactical advantage is the ability to fly in a straight line where those stuck to the ground are hindered by terrain issues so therefore it is possible in a straight line to outrun a helicopter going in a straight-line I do not condone the action but it is possible there are only a few states the come to mind with enough open highway to make this possible certain sections of eastern California , Nevada and Oklahoma but keep this in mind you may outrun ground units allude airborne units but you will never outrun the radio the law of averages says that tactics , professional training and technology will always win out so therefore one should Just stop and take responsibility for one's actions which is the true action of an educated adult. hell I have been cut more breaks by CHP that anybody else get a ticket from a North Carolina state trooper and you will get the full measure of the law

Old 07-03-2007, 12:26 AM

Maybe the cops were just trying to quickly get the road clear of all the debris that this idiot let all over the roadway, so the 3 mile backup on the highwaycould start moving and all the people who had to wait for the ambulance and the cops could get home to their families an hour late because some jackass tried to kill himself running from the police.

And if I were the one clearing all that stuff, I would be kicking it around too, I wouldn't even chance getting my hands dirty after the disregard he showed running.

No comments about police brutality in this thread??? Interesting...

Old 07-03-2007, 04:32 PM

Do I support running from the police? No. Do I condone riding like that? No. Do I ride like that? No.

But that was still pretty cool to watch.

I've always said, you can outrun a Crown Vic, maybe even that Heli on a liter bike, but you still can't outrun Motorola.

Old 07-03-2007, 05:10 PM

ORIGINAL: urandaman

AHAHAH^^^^ and your name is what the bomb guy called the chick driving the bus!!! haha and im pretty sure, if the helicopter got on the radio, told story, they could stop any landings or take offs and just taxi around the runway or fly circles...
...and lose MILLIONS of dollars in the process of trying to catch some punk on a motorcycle... not friggin likely.

Old 07-03-2007, 05:24 PM

Actually to me it looks like a dude that was just booking it down the highway and a police hellicopter caught an eye on him amd called some ground patrol cars in for help.

We have hellicopters around here that patrol the highways to watch for stuff like this all the time

Old 07-06-2007, 01:14 AM

he was riding with his head basically in front of the windshield half the time, at least he looked cool.... [sm=bustedsign.gif]

Old 07-06-2007, 03:54 PM

Glad the idiot didn't hurt anyone but himself. Can't believe there are people here bitching because the LE kicked the BUSTED parts off the road. I thought they were acting very appropriately for the situation.

Old 07-07-2007, 12:37 AM

I think I need to write this date down because I agree with the x 100%

really the cops are treating this guy nice! and you can see they are just removing stuff off the road.

Old 07-07-2007, 10:05 PM

Not to smart for running! no meical attention just a back of a squad car. lawsuit!! Ching ching. unless he refused medical attention

[/align]

Old 07-10-2007, 08:13 PM

look at the hood of the cop car when they cuff him.....looks like 2 bags of smoke(1/2 o's maybe) too me....i could be wrong...

Quick Reply: R6 Police chase