Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

R6 Police chase

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2007, 10:38 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: R6 Police chase

.1) The guy was a flaming idiot.
.2) If he had an R1, he would've outrun the helicopter.
.3) The cops looked totally in control of their emotions. They seemed very professional. (No anger in kicking the pieces of the highway...just getting the crap off the road).
.4) Who said that the cops put people in danger???? SOP is that the helicopter trails the subject and relay the information to the ground units. I did not see one patrol car chasing him in the video.
.5) The cops are NOT going to deny a prisoner medical attention! If he asked for it or even if the police deemed he needed it, paramedics would be checking him out. Plus, I'm sure they stopped by the local hospital to have him looked at due to the accident. (Cha-ching my ****).
.6) Who ever is whining about the "Kicking" of the broken parts off the road, get over it. It is not like the parts can be put back on the bike in pristine condition. They are all broken! And, the fact of the matter is that the bike is friggen totalled!
.7) Any monkey can go fast in a straight line. He just didn't go fast enough.
.8) I think that the reason he hit that car was that either traffic was congested or the police set up a road block to stop this moron. ( I love the jeans flapping in the wind look).
.9)DON'T RUN FROM THE POLICE! What was this guy trying to prove?

Old 07-15-2007, 12:44 PM

I would never condone running in any situation...ever. It's stupid and not only could you hurt yourself, but you could easily kill someone else...and i don't think anyone want to live with that on their conscience.

But that being said...there's just something about a bike running at high speed on the highway. It's just...sexy...to see one of these bikes actually do what they're designed to do.

He got off easy. I can't help but think what the guy in the car that he hit must be thinking when he feels the impact then see this dude doing a somersault and land in front of his car. That's some crazy sh*t.

Overall it ended as well as can be expected. The only reason i can think that he would keep running even though he's got to know he's not getting away is that it's the last time he'll be riding for a long, long while. Might as well enjoy it, right?

Old 07-15-2007, 03:23 PM

As he was getting cuffed he was probably saying, "What'd I do?" That's usually what they say on Cops and Wildest Police Chases.

IMO, ifyou run from the cops they should take away your license for life.. That dude putalot ofpeople's lives in danger. Make it hurt so these guys stop running.

Old 07-15-2007, 04:15 PM

ORIGINAL: Quagmire

.1) The guy was a flaming idiot.
.2) If he had an R1, he would've outrun the helicopter.
.3) The cops looked totally in control of their emotions. They seemed very professional. (No anger in kicking the pieces of the highway...just getting the crap off the road).
.4) Who said that the cops put people in danger???? SOP is that the helicopter trails the subject and relay the information to the ground units. I did not see one patrol car chasing him in the video.
.5) The cops are NOT going to deny a prisoner medical attention! If he asked for it or even if the police deemed he needed it, paramedics would be checking him out. Plus, I'm sure they stopped by the local hospital to have him looked at due to the accident. (Cha-ching my ****).
.6) Who ever is whining about the "Kicking" of the broken parts off the road, get over it. It is not like the parts can be put back on the bike in pristine condition. They are all broken! And, the fact of the matter is that the bike is friggen totalled!
.7) Any monkey can go fast in a straight line. He just didn't go fast enough.
.8) I think that the reason he hit that car was that either traffic was congested or the police set up a road block to stop this moron. ( I love the jeans flapping in the wind look).
.9)DON'T RUN FROM THE POLICE! What was this guy trying to prove?
Name:  stupid.gif
Views: 14
Size:  586 Bytes,no sh*t!!!

Old 07-15-2007, 04:43 PM
Banned

If you don't lose a cop after two turns give up, be respectful, and hope you get lucky. Better yet, if all you did was speed or some other dopey traffic law, take your lumps, try to slide out of it in court, but there is no reason to endanger yourself and everyone else around you.

Old 07-15-2007, 05:12 PM

IDIOT!!! Running from the Cops = DUMB****!!! just pull over.. i would rather go to jail for a bag or speeding than to the hospital with that bag in my pocket!!.