Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

No more income Tax.........what!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2007, 04:26 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No more income Tax.........what!!!!!!

Sorry its that time of the year that i find out that i owe the goverment another $900 in Federal Income Tax and i get a little pissed off.

But....This video seems to circulating around the net like crazy right now and i figure i would post up the link here to get you guys going on it as well. If you find it interesting post it up on other forums that you belong to, need to educate the american people cause you know the major media wont inform us. Cause i didnt know that the Federal Reserve was private sector......how crappy is that!!!!

I know the video is about 2 hours long but its a great watch and you learn a hell of a lot of things that didnt know already. If its already been posted sorry for the repost
http://www.edbrown.org/wordpress/

Here is the direct link to the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsZO6G7dfpI

If you dont wanna watch on youtube here is the torrent.
http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/has...40.TPB.torrent
If you find the video interesting goto http://www.freedomtofascism.com/ and donate a few bucks to guy who made the video especilly if you torrent it.

Old 02-11-2007, 07:05 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: No more income Tax.........what!!!!!!

You owe $900?? Wow. That really sucks, sorry.

Not to rub salt in your wounds, but I just back every dime I spent towards income tax. That was thanks to getting deductions for paying for tution out of pocket. But all that income tax return is going towards paying off bills (from school to begin with). So I broke even, lol.

Thank you President Bush for the tax cuts!!!

Old 02-11-2007, 11:31 AM

I made a little of 20,000 last year and only got 611 back.... i hate taxes. Get married, youlll get a LOOOOT back

Old 02-11-2007, 11:33 AM

i wored a like 7 months and made 13k and i am getting 166 back[:@][:@]

Old 02-11-2007, 12:14 PM

Same here, I owe $546. This is the 4th year in the row I have had to pay. I want to go kick someone in the shin.

Old 02-11-2007, 12:43 PM

OK first off the federal reserve isnt private sector, but its just an oddity in our government that it actually functions like it is supposed to. If you really want to understand why it runs the way that it does, take an economoics 200 series course. You have to understand that banks are significant in the fact that they can "create" money. What this means is say you have a $1000 check you got from selling a painting. You deposit that into your bank, the bank is only required to keep a small percentage of those funds on hand (typically like 2.3%), the rest they are able to loan out. Hence they have just generated money.

Those funds the bank is required to keep on hand actually is kept on the books at one of the twelve federal reserves around the country. Basically the federal reserve is the bankers bank, and carry out a bunch of vital operations that allow banks to run on a day to day basis.

Old 02-11-2007, 04:24 PM

Ok start at 57:30 of the video they start talkin about owe the Federal Reserve is a private inntity and has a few interviews with ppl about it. Watch the video man its a good watch.

Oh yeah Loki youll have to pay more taxes when you get married then when your single. Taxes only become cheaper when you start having children or start being able to claim dependents.

Old 02-11-2007, 04:41 PM

made 50k last year.I claimed 0 all year so they raped me.I only get 500 back this year ughh. last year made like 45k and got back 2k. Maybe I should just become a piece of crap have 5 kids and just live off the goverment lol.It seems the u.s is setup to spoil crackheads and gutter trash and rape the rest of us imo

Old 02-11-2007, 06:29 PM

This is amazing!
Who's gonna stop paying?

Old 02-11-2007, 06:54 PM

ORIGINAL: rancidf4i

Ok start at 57:30 of the video they start talkin about owe the Federal Reserve is a private inntity and has a few interviews with ppl about it. Watch the video man its a good watch.

The Federal Reserve System is independent of all three branches of the U.S government. The executive branch appoints individuals to FED leadership positions with the consent of the U.S. Senate. The Federal Reserve reports only to the Congress, but the FED is not under the control of Congress.

The leadership authority of the Federal Reserve System is vested in the BOARD OF GOVERNORS (BOG). There are seven members on the Board of Governors. Each board member is appointed to a nonrenewable [/i]14-year term. Appointments are staggered every two years. The seven members are nominated by the U.S President and confirmed by the Senate. A chairman is nominated and confirmed from among the seven, and serves a four-year term.

Under the Board of Governors, are the 12 regional Federal Reserve District Banks. Each regional bank is a quasi central bank for its district.

The last tier in the Federal Reserve System is made up of the commercial banks that are members of the Federal Reserve System. Not all commercial banks are members of the Federal Reserve System. However, all depositary institutions are required to keep bank reserves on deposit at the FED.

Quick Reply: No more income Tax.........what!!!!!!