Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Motorcycle Hits Semi-Truck (Graphic)

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2007, 04:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Motorcycle Hits Semi-Truck (Graphic)

Yo what jacket is that then?

Old 10-02-2007, 05:06 PM

yall are great. how is this an eye opener? oh geeze i forgot what happens in a motorcycle crash until now.. wow.. so he was going twice as fast as a 50,000 pound truck? and he ran into it? and died? well i'm shocked - and he was wearing his helmet and jacket too! which is a shame, because if he hadn't, his family could have sold his riding gear to pay for his funeral. as for the guy assessing the scene of the accident, that's great that you're a CSI or an EMT or a PI or whatever, but we all know what happened - he hit a semi on his bike. of course he's gonna die, and thank god for that - can you imagine surviving? and whats with the ruptured bladder? did you do the autopsy? and if so, why? is a "cause of death" really necessary? and what the hell is a "nerve imbalance"? i'd hate to live through a crash like that. i wear a helmet to keep the wind and bugs outta my eyes, but if i get in a really bad wreck, i don't want them piecing me back together. this guy should be thankful - he didn't even have to think about dying or recovering. if he'd had cancer, he'd be staring death in the face for years. i'd rather have it happen instantly, and maybe someday it will...

Old 10-02-2007, 05:26 PM

just because your wearin gear doesn't mean your not gonna die in a wreck, i read somewhere he hit the truck at approx. 120mph, and the truck was probably going 60mph already, so thats like hittin a brick wall head on at 60mph, its gonna be a bad crash....

Old 10-02-2007, 05:36 PM

yeah good call man - you read that in the thread. i'm pretty sure this has been covered about 10000 times already. did you read the whole thread?

Old 10-02-2007, 08:11 PM

Stupid hurts. . .I've been at a 120. . .talk about a reality check. . .

Old 10-02-2007, 08:21 PM

losing...power... can't...complete...sentences... full...recovery...uncertain.........

Old 10-02-2007, 09:34 PM

this is an old repost...I remember someone on this forum said they knew a paramedic that was at this scence,I believe they said it literally about cut his body in half, His left arm was not attached to his bodyd(again look at pics, you can tell by how low it hangs)

I remember this b/c I sent this to my Mom, and she still talks about this wreck, and how she prays about that kid....and how she says this is how my best friend will end up...and he just got a bike last wekk, and I can see this beign him in a few years....

Old 10-02-2007, 10:06 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The taco bell one was worse.

Old 10-02-2007, 10:41 PM
RCR

From the first pic I thought he was leaning on the truck. Guess not!!!

Old 10-04-2007, 08:44 PM

ORIGINAL: PlayfulGod

The taco bell one was worse.
Taco Hell? What happened there...?

Quick Reply: Motorcycle Hits Semi-Truck (Graphic)