Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Motorcycle Hits Semi-Truck (Graphic)

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2007, 06:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Motorcycle Hits Semi-Truck (Graphic)

Why didn't his sock get tore up? No blood on his feet? No blood on the truck? Staged pics, might have really happen but these photos are fake.

Old 07-19-2007, 07:16 PM

have you actually ever seen someone really die from an accident? how many deadbodies have you seen pulled? or are all you references from the movies?

you dont see the blood on the back of the truck, you dont see the trail of blood at his feet? alsothere are more pictures that have not been posted here.

Old 07-19-2007, 07:21 PM

My observations: If you look at his left side, his shoulder is dislocated and arm probably broken causing it to hang so low. Right ankle is broken and possibly his leg as well. He's urinated himself, sign of blunt force trauma and nerve imbalance. If you also observe where the trailor was struck in comparisson to the fork tubes on the bike, the impact is a match. My speculation; real.

Old 07-19-2007, 10:44 PM

i dont get it??? how did he die with all that gear on???

Old 07-19-2007, 10:52 PM

i thought the left side was for the blue guys ( in referance to his colors hes flyin)

Old 07-19-2007, 11:46 PM

ORIGINAL: Chad4000

well, his head got slammed into the back of a truck. why isn't his head missing is the real question

Old 07-20-2007, 02:26 AM

Wellboyz and girlz, I canpromise you these pics are not staged or fake.At the risk of revealing to much about my profession, I can tell youI'vebeen atmany crash scenes that simplydid not make sense,despite the fact that Iwas standing there looking at them. Please allow me to explain. You can clearly see the bike's impact was on theright side.This indicates the rider was steering left to try to avoid the rig. The damage to the rig is high right and lower left, indicating the forward momentum of the bike was up and to the right. The momentum of the rider was to the left and lower, as I said indicating he was trying to lean away from the rig and the bike was almost on it's left side at the moment of impact- as he probably saw it coming and it was simply to late at the speed he was traveling. You can also seen the damage to his knees in the pics. As for the question about the sock, if you take a second look at the left foot and ankle..youcan see it is obviously severly broken above the foot,and had been dragged with little or no resistance probably because his impact suspended him above the ground tearing off his shoes or boots.The question about him dying even though he had all that gear on? The vehicle he struck was a semi....the semi may have been traveling at 60-70mph. He was traveling atapproximately 120mph. Do the math bro. No gear on the planet is going to save you from that kinda collision.As for themention of him urinating on himself, you're on the right track but unfortunately it was probablythe impact that causedthis, due to his ruptured bladder.Looking at the chest and neck area, the blunt force trauma to the chest cavity is probably what killed him...pretty much instantly. The bike is a Kawasaki Ninja- most likely a 636 judging by the engine and tail size. Look closely at the tank and you can see the {wasa} at the crumpled area by the gas cap. Krash is absolutely correct, everything in these photo's is as I would've seen them or taken them at a crash investigation. This brother diedin ahorrible crash, and wehave to remember this. Respect yourride people....it can and will kill you if you don't.

Old 07-20-2007, 02:56 AM

W O W !! That is crayzie. Nothing looks fake about those pics to me either, and I've seen my share of dead peeps. Those pics are a real eye opener, great post.

Old 07-20-2007, 11:29 AM

ORIGINAL: benvaldi88

well, his head got slammed into the back of a truck. why isn't his head missing is the real question

i was being sarcastic...

Old 07-20-2007, 01:41 PM

ORIGINAL: benvaldi88

i was being sarcastic...
Laughing my **** off, I knew you were being sarcastic, but from all the remarks on yer comment, I think I was the only one . I wonder if he would have been better off in a kangaroo suit??

Quick Reply: Motorcycle Hits Semi-Truck (Graphic)