Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Motorcycle Fun Current Challenge

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2011, 07:25 PM
2011 Ride of the Year
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if we cant play nice, we will be in time out. lol
if you need to further discuss this issue, please continue in the PMs.

i wanna see pictures and discussion about challenges, not arguments.

CHALLENGE: Your bike at a produce market/stand (fresh vegetables, fruits, etc)

this is the current challenge so lets discuss this, and how everyone is trying to get this done.

Old 06-09-2011, 09:25 PM

Well damn. Just got back from our farmers market but the stupid security guards wouldn't let me take my bike close enough to get the picture. Grrrr. I even went to three different guards. They said "because there are children around." I even offered to walk my bike over, snap the picture, then walk it back. Still no good.

Old 06-09-2011, 10:01 PM

Man, this thread used to be fun. If you don't like a challenge, back out of the thread and wait until something that suits you comes along.

I was out looking for a fruit stand today, nothing locally. Thought about putting a table out and putting a few bananas and apples on it!! lol

Old 06-09-2011, 10:17 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was gonna jump into the challenge for the first time... however it's pretty much colder here (at 52 degrees) in Chicagoland than the rest of the US right now:
weather.com - Map Room - Satellite Map, Weather Map, Doppler Radar US: Current Temperatures

So I didn't figure I'd find any fruit markets open. We've had 2 permanent structures for produce that they have done away with in recent years.... the rest of the markets operate temporarily within certain hours on certain days of the week on folding tables and out of the back of trucks n whatnot...

So unfortunately I did not participate today.

Old 06-09-2011, 10:35 PM

i think we should make a challenge part 2... then restart everything. therefore it would be alot easier to have ideas again. just a thought

Old 06-09-2011, 11:16 PM
Super Moderator and Official Welcome Crew Yeti
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

i've seen a slightly different approach on another forum which has some aspects i like.
instead of posting one photo, you post 2: a photo responding to the current challenge, and then another photo that issues the next challenge. that way, to post the next challenge you have to have already done it yourself, and it helps by showing a sample of what is actually being challenged.
frankly, i think a good compromise to keep things rolling is that the challenger has to do his own challenge if no one else gets it in X days, or suffer shame and harassment.

Old 06-09-2011, 11:45 PM

thats a pretty good idea

Old 06-10-2011, 12:15 AM

What if I make a challenge of something that I think will be cool such as a bike and a ferrari. I don't have a ferrari dealer near me but maybe someone else does. I like how the game is rolling so far. Just that who ever is going to make a new challenge, don't make it something that people have to buy or something probably 1 person IF ANY will be able to get like the pyramids of egypt. Just my 2¢

Old 06-10-2011, 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by regener8ed
i've seen a slightly different approach on another forum which has some aspects i like.
instead of posting one photo, you post 2: a photo responding to the current challenge, and then another photo that issues the next challenge. that way, to post the next challenge you have to have already done it yourself, and it helps by showing a sample of what is actually being challenged.
This is how the game is played on a local forum I'm on and I like that format as well.

Old 06-10-2011, 11:31 AM

they decided to open today

NEXT CHALLENGE: Your bike next to a barber shop with the spiral blue,red,white thingy in the picture

Last edited by platanito92; 06-10-2011 at 11:41 AM. Reason: fixed picture

Quick Reply: Motorcycle Fun Current Challenge