Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Motorcycle Fun Current Challenge

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2011, 09:08 PM
2011 Ride of the Year
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by __Z__
lol my bad boys, i thought for sure i wouldnt win haha and thx scorp. for the pm hahaha

next challenge is your bike next to a porche carrera, viper, custom vette, or saleen s7 with a bag of Wintergreen Lozenges on the seat

np Z........just trying to get things moving along

Old 06-07-2011, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by tellymama
For the record everyone I'm a girl, not a guy
Hi Telly.

I'm Nate not sure we've been properly introduced yet

Old 06-07-2011, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by __Z__
next challenge is your bike next to a porche carrera, viper, custom vette, or saleen s7 with a bag of Wintergreen Lozenges on the seat
srsly wtf? that is stupid. who's going to first go searching stores for some bull**** lozenge to put on their seat once they eventually find some rare car?

thanks for ruining a possibly fun game guys.

Old 06-08-2011, 05:47 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I thought this was about getting people onto the bike and riding... Things like certain landmarks or even certain cars are understandable... but WTF is with the wintergreen lozenges??? Especially coming from someone who took a pic of a bike with no fairings and called it a street-fighter to only slightly meet the criteria of the last challenge.

There have been some awesome challenges in this thread that I would've been willing to ride 30-60 minutes to get (I would've had to)... Now this one, I just have to sit downtown and wait until I see a Porsche, really gets me on the bike and riding, right???

Old 06-08-2011, 06:36 AM

i'm gonna have to agree with nowensby and andyriot.

the challenges are getting too specific. The point is not to make them "hard" but to make them easy, so that it gets people on their bike and out to race and be the first one to get the pic.

at least lose the damn lozenges. jeez.

edit: also, i live in poor country, those kind of cars don't exist around here......

Old 06-08-2011, 07:11 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The car is fine... Some of us won't be able to get all of them due to them being too far away (ahem: WINDMILL, lol)

However, the lozenges is just dumb.

Old 06-08-2011, 07:20 AM

haha around here we call those cough drops... im pretty sure. MAD funny ppl are pissed about them lol. Just dont put the damn things on ur seeat im sure ull get the vote kus we all just want this game to move on.

Old 06-08-2011, 07:53 AM
2011 Ride of the Year

take a pic with your bike and an exotic car, with that we can put your pic for a vote and im sure you will get 3 votes.

Old 06-08-2011, 09:04 AM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

Originally Posted by nowensby
I thought this was about getting people onto the bike and riding... Things like certain landmarks or even certain cars are understandable... but WTF is with the wintergreen lozenges??? Especially coming from someone who took a pic of a bike with no fairings and called it a street-fighter to only slightly meet the criteria of the last challenge.

There have been some awesome challenges in this thread that I would've been willing to ride 30-60 minutes to get (I would've had to)... Now this one, I just have to sit downtown and wait until I see a Porsche, really gets me on the bike and riding, right???
who pissed on your pancakes this morning? and how stupid are you, do you not realize that 99.9% of these challenges arent RANDOM THEY ARE PRE ARRANGED, in other words, someone knows they have a local exotic car dealership near them, they go get a bag of lozenges, and go take a picture...

if you just say oh i want a picture next to friggin windmill, who cares, its to simple, its supposed to be a challenge

and as for you attempting to diss my fighter, you obv. havent followed its BUILD moron, its not done, and i posted the picture as a joke (which ive done multiple times, not even really thinking i would win)

Originally Posted by pittsm
i'm gonna have to agree with nowensby and andyriot.

the challenges are getting too specific. The point is not to make them "hard" but to make them easy, so that it gets people on their bike and out to race and be the first one to get the pic.

at least lose the damn lozenges. jeez.

edit: also, i live in poor country, those kind of cars don't exist around here......
i dont see how this is hard, one has already been done with a ferrari, the guy lived near a dealership.... you guys are just a bunch of friggin complainers

Originally Posted by nowensby
The car is fine... Some of us won't be able to get all of them due to them being too far away (ahem: WINDMILL, lol)

However, the lozenges is just dumb.
then dont participate

Last edited by __Z__; 06-08-2011 at 09:19 AM.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:06 AM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

btw if you guys really think i wanted you to find a car with a bag of lozenges in their seat, then yes i could see how that would be most likely impossible....

i was sayin on your bikes seat

Quick Reply: Motorcycle Fun Current Challenge