Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Interesting motorcycle pictures

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2024, 11:33 AM
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Rocket Ship

Originally Posted by hawkwind
OK so I guess this is within the rules.

The most ridiculous yet magnificent machine I've seen in a while

Most definitely to be viewed in full screen.

Frogman Tim Cotterill Rocket II 2 Trike Custom Fast - YouTube
Now THIS I LIKE, you gotta have skills to build a nice bike you have to live eat and breathe bikes to create something special the kinda thing that snaps necks it gets that attention it commands that intensely as you fly by but 'this, this is a work of 'art. I like his style he's pictured this in his mind then set about building it and the result, a machine that looks 'incredible and so futuristic a bike that not only 'looks to an extent like a fighter jet on wheels but one that probably flies like one too albeit in a straight line. I like the added dragstrip braking system a drag shoot that WILL stop you on a "DIME the moment you spot that hot chick off in the distance just waiting for that guy who will take her on the ride of her life and "maybe, just maybe, even to the stars. If you wanna go fast and do it in style or just even build something because you know you 'can and something that WILL make the earth move for any potential hot chick needing a ride "this, is probably the machine to do it, I like his style

Old 02-04-2024, 12:31 PM

Not so sure I'd class this as an "interesting bike" but this is one I bought as a complete wreck around 12 years ago I bought it offa guy who had rattle canned it over all its rust and road grime and old scratched and faded paint in black and silver with all its parts he painted "in situ" there was paint "everywhere" even over the tyres. As soon as I saw it sitting there outside his house which is where it had been sat for around 2 years as a nonrunner I took pity on it gave him a hundred bucks for it and took it away. I spent the better part of 12 months completely restoring it from ground up replacing a whole lot of parts including just about everything that should have been chrome. I put in a new generator and regulator rectifier fitted a new under seat fuel tank with electronic fuel pump cleaned out the carburetors and she fired up and ran sweetly second press of the button. I fitted a few custom parts like "T bars custom grips etc gave her a very respectable paint job and this is how she looked when finished, oh and it's a 1995 Yamaha 535 Virago

Moderators, if this isn't in the correct place please do move the post to where it "should be, as long as it isn't in the bin

Old 02-05-2024, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by raylee
One of our customer's has this 1963 CB-72. Completely stock and all original, a pretty cool bike none the less. Worth some coin as well in its condition.

Attachment 35179
Love these old CB72 Hondas these bikes along with others like the Black Bomber are a real classic they just 'ooze class if you're a discerning collector and like classic Jap machines these old bikes have definitely got to be a must for your stable. This bike looks like it's just rolled off the factory line but I'm betting having been restored it's better than it was when she new. As bike guys when we restore something you go the extra mile she has to be 'perfect, all the chrome work done by the very best there is the paintwork just the same she has to gleam out in the midday sun or even just sat there in your garage or mancave. Engine casing heads and barrels vapor blasted and polished all NOS parts fitted and upgrades where they are needed and are possible from better gaskets to longer life seals to hardened valves and springs clutch upgrades etc etc. The bike looks stunning my friend when you bring back a motorcycle from the dead or just from years of use road grime rust worn chrome and paint etc you get a real sense of achievement but to resurrect a sought after 70s machine such as this knowing she'll be around for many more years to come and have her look better than the day she rolled off the line, is just Perfection