Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Idiot of the year

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 09:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Idiot of the year

Totally fake. There is no flash from the gun, no spent cartridge, didnt pull the trigger, and no handgun has a kick back like that. Looks like a 9mm or at best a 40 sw and they aint kickin that hard. Plus the noise is completely fake and would b alot louder if the camera man is sittin right next to him in an enclosed room. Still funny tho cause he made it look like the gun kicked back and smacked the tard in the face

Old 11-17-2006, 10:14 AM
Banned

I heard the brass and tried to pause it when the trigger was pulled, I think it was real. Also if he threw it over his shoulder, he would have had to get some momentum going to flip it that quick.

Old 11-23-2006, 04:40 AM
Banned

That gun was fired. Period.

You don't see a spent casing because the gun was ejected from his hand like the casing was from the pistol. Look at how the pistol cartwheels out of his hand and he tries to grab it before realizing, "maybe I shouldn't just grab it."

You're not gonna see smoke or a muzzle flash everytime a gun is fired. Just doesn't happen. I've been to night range shootings countless times, and the muzzle flash is defnitely an infrequent occurance. You've not been around pistols very much.

Also, that kid is what, 13, 14 years old, maybe 115lbs? Yeah, that gun would have some recoil to some kid handling it like a cap gun.

You guys had me second guessing myself there for a minute, but I had to watch it again... he fired that pistol and it scared the living shiite outta him. There is no denying the fact that the sound of the shot has been added - but the pistol was fired.

Oh yeah, having a camera RIGHT THERE doesn't translate to, "being louder." If anything, the sound would have been muffled and not very impressive sounding, which is most certainly why they added a nifty gunshot sound to the video.

Watch it again...

Jeezus what a moron kid. Funny look on his face though, I wanna know what the hell he says at the end. Anyone know what language that is?

Old 11-23-2006, 08:47 AM

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

That gun was fired. Period.

You don't see a spent casing because the gun was ejected from his hand like the casing was from the pistol. Look at how the pistol cartwheels out of his hand and he tries to grab it before realizing, "maybe I shouldn't just grab it."

You're not gonna see smoke or a muzzle flash everytime a gun is fired. Just doesn't happen. I've been to night range shootings countless times, and the muzzle flash is defnitely an infrequent occurance. You've not been around pistols very much.

Also, that kid is what, 13, 14 years old, maybe 115lbs? Yeah, that gun would have some recoil to some kid handling it like a cap gun.

You guys had me second guessing myself there for a minute, but I had to watch it again... he fired that pistol and it scared the living shiite outta him. There is no denying the fact that the sound of the shot has been added - but the pistol was fired.

Oh yeah, having a camera RIGHT THERE doesn't translate to, "being louder." If anything, the sound would have been muffled and not very impressive sounding, which is most certainly why they added a nifty gunshot sound to the video.

Watch it again...

Jeezus what a moron kid. Funny look on his face though, I wanna know what the hell he says at the end. Anyone know what language that is?
+100%