Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

I hope this is fake...

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2007 | 02:11 PM
Default RE: I hope this is fake...

ORIGINAL: mdfirefighter

Have you ever seen first hand what a body looks like when its ripped apart?
After 17 years in the emergency field, 8 years EMS and9 years as an RN in a level 1 trauma center...uhhhh...yea...does that make me a more valid critic now?

Just because you saw one body ripped apart, doesn't make you a dismemberment expert...LOL

Old 01-18-2007 | 02:15 PM

I'll run this one by my friend with over 20 years experience in the county morgue and get his opinion...

Old 01-18-2007 | 02:21 PM

I would say so, yeah. And I've seen more then just that one, but it really doesn't matter as every situation is different. Just putting my thoughts out there that it seems to be very odd that he is cut in half with no other visible injury. *shrug* Just seems odd.

We are all guessing based on pictures, we don't know what actually happened. Based on what I have seen I think its fake. You disagree, I respect that.

MDFF

Old 01-18-2007 | 03:41 PM

We are all guessing based on pictures, we don't know what actually happened. Based on what I have seen I think its fake. You disagree, I respect that.

MDFF
I completely agree!

Just to add to the no visible injury theory, he has what would be multiple abrasions, however I think he bled out within seconds due to all the major vessels being torn open so they don't have the capillary seepage like normal abrasions...locations are abrasion on his right proximal forearm, abrasions to knees bilaterally, he has a huge avulsion on his left mid-thigh, then the obvious disembowelment (intestines intact holding full with feces)...themassive amount of arterial/venous blood has coagulated at the base of the upper torso and the serum is separating...he has a pretty obvious fracture to his left hand, which appears to be pole side judging from the impact mark on the pole, not to mention the spray of blood on the pavement...it takes a lot of blood to paint the pavement like that and I think is consistent to a high speed/high velocity impact with that pole...I don't see any evidence of a cable on that or any of the other poles...It must have been unbelievable to see him get torn in half in a cloud of blood and he must have been going very fast! I think he was wearing a helmet because the shots with the ambulance in it, curb side there appears to be a blue object, which might be his lid and he has some bruising under his chin.

Just my opinion, but why would that be faked by the police and how much would it cost to hire an expert to "Photoshop" or stage somethinglike that? Just because it's gruesome and difficult to believe, doesn't mean it's impossible...

Old 01-19-2007 | 03:27 AM

I agree with that, I think it's real.

Old 01-19-2007 | 01:16 PM

i dunno guys im no doctor but im guessing if your body is split in half you would be loosing way more blood than there is shown in the pics..regardless its very nasty

Old 01-19-2007 | 01:24 PM

I think it is real, who's with me!! [sm=hiya.gif]

Old 01-19-2007 | 02:37 PM

I think its real. Wanna know why theres no blood puddling? Because whatever he hit (looks like the pole) after the cut the blood seems to have been "slung" out of his body. Id bet almost anything its real.

Old 01-19-2007 | 06:36 PM

ORIGINAL: Fretless33

MDFF
I completely agree!

Just to add to the no visible injury theory, he has what would be multiple abrasions, however I think he bled out within seconds due to all the major vessels being torn open so they don't have the capillary seepage like normal abrasions...locations are abrasion on his right proximal forearm, abrasions to knees bilaterally, he has a huge avulsion on his left mid-thigh, then the obvious disembowelment (intestines intact holding full with feces)...themassive amount of arterial/venous blood has coagulated at the base of the upper torso and the serum is separating...he has a pretty obvious fracture to his left hand, which appears to be pole side judging from the impact mark on the pole, not to mention the spray of blood on the pavement...it takes a lot of blood to paint the pavement like that and I think is consistent to a high speed/high velocity impact with that pole...I don't see any evidence of a cable on that or any of the other poles...It must have been unbelievable to see him get torn in half in a cloud of blood and he must have been going very fast! I think he was wearing a helmet because the shots with the ambulance in it, curb side there appears to be a blue object, which might be his lid and he has some bruising under his chin.

Just my opinion, but why would that be faked by the police and how much would it cost to hire an expert to "Photoshop" or stage somethinglike that? Just because it's gruesome and difficult to believe, doesn't mean it's impossible...
u dont really need to hire the police department for the use of photochop. u really just need a good imagination .02. but anyways matlock, with all of what u said takin into account, it might actually be real. who posted this in the first place? where did they get it from?

Old 01-19-2007 | 07:24 PM

not enough blood to be real...
now for some real stuff...you see that girl who crashed her dad's porsche on the toll way in Orange County, CA? that was some crazy carnage...

t

Quick Reply: I hope this is fake...