Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

I hope this is fake...

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 09:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I hope this is fake...

that is fricken messed up!!

Old 01-17-2007, 10:57 PM
VP

fake or not... that was one person torn into two peices for those of you who didn't check it out.

Old 01-17-2007, 11:08 PM

Think he got cut in half by a car or truck. Where did his pants go?

Old 01-17-2007, 11:15 PM

Glad I read all the grousome reveiws 1st, didn't bother clickin on it, but thanks all the same

Old 01-18-2007, 02:10 AM

pretty gross. Just wondering why there wasnt more blood and why the shirt didnt have blood soaking through. Fake or real it was still pretty gross. I gotta go watch some **** to wash that out of my mind before I go to sleep.

Old 01-18-2007, 02:18 AM

it's got to be fake 100%. The cut is too clean. ANd if for some reason he ended up going under a tire of a car, the tire would not do that. I have first hand experiance of seeing what happens when a person gets run over by a car tire and that picture ain't it.

Old 01-18-2007, 04:16 AM

Dudes, thats fake as hell. How you gonna hit something so hard to split you into halves and then what?.....land perfectly in the road????? Nothing skined or anything on the body, but you just got damn ripped in half??? C'mon! There is sometimes a minimal blood loss when loosing limbs and such as your arteries constrict to severe trauma to inhibit blood loss, but you go gettin ripped half and sorry, no constriction there buddie, your pourin out. Fake man, fake, but good entertainment anyways. And if it is real, at least he looks good enough for an open casket!

Old 01-18-2007, 06:24 AM

Arterial blood is a vivid red color and the blood is separating near the edges...beyond the pole in the direction of the body is spray and fresh wood chips all over the road...it's hard to see because the surface is dark, but the pole is damaged (about bike level).

Whomever thinks the cut is "way too clean" is on drugs...that's a horrific tear...nothing clean about that! An incident happened a few years ago in the Chicago area where a young speeding sport biker got ripped in half by a pole...probably similar to this incident...the image with the pole in the forefront of the shot is there for a reason...documentation.

It would be nice if that scene was Photoshopped, but I think it's real...

Old 01-18-2007, 10:34 AM

We're thinking that he flew off his bike and was cut in two by a guy wire that was supporting a utility pole - well that's the theory. I don't know if there's any other way he could be in two pieces.

Keep 'em coming. Sorry I had to gross a few of you out, I didn't want to be alone

Old 01-18-2007, 11:19 AM

ORIGINAL: Fretless33
Whomever thinks the cut is "way too clean" is on drugs...that's a horrific tear...nothing clean about that!
Have you ever seen first hand what a body looks like when its ripped apart? Well unfortunetly I have. Worst part was following a police officer with a biohazard bag picking up pieces of brain, skull, and bones with meat hanging offas he takes pictures of every single one.

If there was enough force to rip/cut this guy in half, something else should be wrong with this guy.

So I'm happy to say this is fake. Good photochop though.

MDFF

Quick Reply: I hope this is fake...