Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

I found this really fun road!! (video)

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 08:26 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default I found this really fun road!! (video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEswy...eature=channel

This road is great fun to ride and I intend to go back to get a better video
eventually.

I did a bad thing on this one, can you spot where??

Jules

Old 07-10-2009, 09:25 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm not sure, but I saw where you drove off with your visor up and then slammed it down and I also saw where you may have swung a little wide on a curve and went into the on coming traffic's lane. Was either one of them the bad thing?

Old 07-10-2009, 11:30 AM

psh yeah.. you were on the wrong side of the road the whole time and didnt let the camera sdpin around to give us a shot of yourself.. Really nice road jules

Old 07-10-2009, 12:07 PM
Banned

It looks like you may have drifted across the center line at about 1:10, but other than that, I couldn't see anything wrong with your riding. Looks like another great road you have taken us on and another great vid. Keep up the great work Jules! :-)

Old 07-10-2009, 12:16 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cbrsix
psh yeah.. you were on the wrong side of the road the whole time and didnt let the camera sdpin around to give us a shot of yourself.. Really nice road jules
What he said.

Old 07-10-2009, 01:14 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by eweppley
It looks like you may have drifted across the center line at about 1:10, but other than that, I couldn't see anything wrong with your riding. Looks like another great road you have taken us on and another great vid. Keep up the great work Jules! :-)

The deliberate mistake was at 1.06 ... the left hander with the railings ahead, seriously though, my back wheel hit a bump as you should be able to tell from the wobble of the bike at this point, I let this phase me somewhat and ran much wider than I wanted to, I could have counter steered it tighter but because of the "fright" I simply ran too wide and no I am not too happy about it, a good job there was nothing coming or I may have clipped them with either minimal or disastrous consequences ... if my dad was still around he would have crucified me for that error and quite rightly too.

I know it doesn't look much on the video but the wobble from the bump that the rear wheel hit was much more violent than the video shows, it's like the speed and acceleration don't come across on these videos.

I really did lose my composure here and despite my heart racing I carried on and kept up the pace. Dad would often say if you stop and think about it too much you can overthink it and put yourself right off, so I just carried on and I soon settled again.

Jules

Old 07-10-2009, 01:15 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Juliet
The deliberate mistake was at 1.06 ... the left hander with the railings ahead, seriously though, my back wheel hit a bump as you should be able to tell from the wobble of the bike at this point, I let this phase me somewhat and ran much wider than I wanted to, I could have counter steered it tighter but because of the "fright" I simply ran too wide and no I am not too happy about it, a good job there was nothing coming or I may have clipped them with either minimal or disastrous consequences ... if my dad was still around he would have crucified me for that error and quite rightly too.

I know it doesn't look much on the video but the wobble from the bump that the rear wheel hit was much more violent than the video shows, it's like the speed and acceleration don't come across on these videos.

I really did lose my composure here and despite my heart racing I carried on and kept up the pace. Dad would often say if you stop and think about it too much you can overthink it and put yourself right off, so I just carried on and I soon settled again.

Jules
I knew it!! So what do I win??

Old 07-10-2009, 02:51 PM

ya looks WAAYY fun. we have some roads like that here in Colorado, I need to go ride