Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Girl removed from GSX 750, at high speed

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2006, 07:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Girl removed from GSX 750, at high speed

That girl is a real trooper, but I wonder how fast they were going for her to get yanked off the bike like that...she must be real nice because I'd be blaming that Shaun guy for riding like an idiot! We treat road rash just like severe burns in the emergency room...they're very serious!

I hope I never have to feel road rash again

Old 10-08-2006, 08:42 PM

ORIGINAL: Fretless33

That girl is a real trooper, but I wonder how fast they were going for her to get yanked off the bike like that...she must be real nice because I'd be blaming that Shaun guy for riding like an idiot! We treat road rash just like severe burns in the emergency room...they're very serious!

I hope I never have to feel road rash again
I was wondering the exact same thing. My guess would be about 130-140 ish. Especially since she said the slide from start to finish was like 522 feet. That's a long way. Also to have a wind blast lift up a visor and have wind pull you off.
Anyone who has a passenger on back and does that kind of riding is a serious retard. When you put someone else in serious risk like that it's not smart. Wonder if he was charged with anything.
Yeah, she's pretty tough, and still riding again. Hope she makes a good recovery.

Old 10-08-2006, 11:48 PM

ORIGINAL: dwhite645

I was wondering the exact same thing. My guess would be about 130-140 ish. Especially since she said the slide from start to finish was like 522 feet. That's a long way. Also to have a wind blast lift up a visor and have wind pull you off.
Anyone who has a passenger on back and does that kind of riding is a serious retard. When you put someone else in serious risk like that it's not smart.
That is what I was thinking....the guy must have been flying!!!!! It is stupid to do it when its just you, but when you have another person on the back there life is in your hands....shes lucky she lived.

Wonder if he was charged with anything.
Yeah, she's pretty tough, and still riding again. Hope she makes a good recovery.
I hope he was charged, I sure hope he learned his lesson, and isnt driving like that anymore

Old 10-09-2006, 01:01 AM

As I feel the itching in my knee where the rocks are trying to come out thru the scarred skin. ITs nothing to what she went thru. I was fortunate to have gear on. I went down at 75mph once and slid for a long way but to slid 522 feet he had to be haulin A$$. I ride double alot and on an occasion i will open it up but not for too long. MY girl says sometimes her helmet lifts and it starts to choke her so I dont ever really go that fast anymore but I read this story and realize that that kind of thing can happen its like Holy $h!+ Eye opener. I wont fool around with her on the back but now and then I go a little too fast but not any more. damn She's tuff and lucky.

Old 10-09-2006, 06:15 PM

That is one strong girl, to have the heart to get back on a bike after all she had been though. We should all learn from her mistake and ALWAYS WEAR YOUR GEAR.

Old 10-11-2006, 04:04 AM

......wow I gotta get my friend to read that bc he has been riding and doesnt have his riding jacket or gloves yet...dumbass. That story is just crazy...

Old 10-12-2006, 01:47 PM

Ya know i read that a few months back and then after doing a lil research here and there and a few posts here and there.It seems she wasnt telling the whole story...its a damn shame that she was injured like that but i think the story is that her idiot boyfriend was doing a wheelie with her on the back and thats why she came off.

Ive come out of a full tuck at 136 mph with my visor opened and never come close to being lifted off my ride...something unexpected happpened to make her un *** that GSXR....and it was a wheelie...its still a testament to wearing gear and in my firm belief riding your own ride.

Sport bikes arent designed for passengers...but to each his own

Old 10-12-2006, 01:58 PM

+1...they had to bein doin somethin other than just goin fast. i was doin 140+ on a bridge wit wind n then my buddy came flyin past me wit his girl on the back (not the smartest i know) n she never had a problem holdin on. ur right tho...they aint made for curb squirrels to be on the back goin fast