Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Crash Aftermath

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2007, 08:56 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Crash Aftermath

^^ Seriously. It was a very awkward scene now that you say it. People were just walking around (right past the detached limb in the middle of the road.) And then the dude filming the entire thing. I've never seen people act like that at such a bad crash scene before.

Old 11-01-2007, 06:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, yea that hurts to watch.. makes my stomach turn a bit. Who knows what lead up to the crash, and yea he had on all of the right gear..so that tells me he might have been an experienced rider. Horrible. Sometimes we need to see the real side once in awhile, but it is hard to. I ride everyday, and today will be slow and easy. Its easy to forget the dangers out there...many times it must be unavoidable. Main thing for me is that guys family and his riding buddy....tragic.

Old 11-04-2007, 10:56 AM

2 minutes in i closed it out , i had seen enough. Damn people need to pay more attention for motorcycles, the bike may have been in triple digit speeds but he may have not been either. RIP, good speed

Old 11-04-2007, 12:57 PM

ORIGINAL: bigbubba75

Here's something interesting... That video was almost 8 minutes long.. Where is the medic's, emt's, maybe even a police officer? I realize its an overseascountry (great britian maybe) , but come on now...
It seems to me the country is Spanish or Portuguese speaking. Probably not Great Britain - my guess would be Portugal or Spain.

They aren't in a built up area. Response time for emergency services in North America can range up to 20 minutes if you aren't in a built up town or city. Sometimes longer. Even in a town, you're response for fire services is going to be about 6 minutes plus, from the time someone makes a 911 call. A big city you should have someone on scene within 5-6 minutes.

As far as the reaction of the people, they obviously don't have a clue what to do and no one seems to be taking charge. Too bad someone didn't drape the bodies though. That was not too pleasant.

Seems to me the biker was going light speed and pasted the car on the passenger front side ahead of the wheel well. The car damage seems to be all from the bike impact as the thin steel poll its came to rest up against I wouldn't think could cause much damage. Looks like the passenger in the car is toast, as well. That would take a very fast impact from the bike to do that much damage.

Seems like a few bikers involved. I counted three helmets on the ground, including on the poor dead guy's head and at least three guys walking around in gear. Terrible situation.

Old 11-08-2007, 09:00 PM

He was in full race gear so he was prob flying low and they pulled out in front of him. very sad and hard to watch.
R.I.P bro.

Old 11-08-2007, 10:02 PM
Banned

R.I.P Hope he didnt have to go through to much pain in his last moments.