Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

CBR F4I GoPro Video I Make

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2012, 01:17 PM
February 2012 ROTM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Obviously not...his edit is great. This is also my first gopro. I'm used to recording in home video camera, play & edit using MVI....movie maker. Very easy. Now I go the GoPro hero 2, I can watch video but cannot edit? Like you, I don't want to get a new Mac just to edit some video...there is some software that I can purchase to edit but I don't want to spend $50 on it...especially the compatibilty is not 100%....video still plays a bit choppy...loading on YouTube is even worst, cause I'm running 2 laptops at home wi-fi all wireless (not desktop) So it takes ridiculously long to upload....yeah, maybe I'll just sell my Hero2 on eBay...I thought is was easy alike my home videos using movie maker....guess not...

BTW...great video, sorry for hijacking subject..

Originally Posted by 74demon
i have been wanting one for a while. but after reading your thread, i chose to hold off. i don't want a new computer right now. maybe the first hero will be good enough. guess your issue was never resolved. i'm curious if sk8in had the same issue as you did.

Old 03-24-2012, 11:40 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks everybody for watching!! I do appreciate it. I had no problem editing the video. I dont have a super computer, just a couple year old Acer desktop. I am using Vegas Pro Platinum 11 i believe its called? Its one of the newest from Sony vegas. It works great with everything. Sometimes my videos are choppy at times but when i put them on youtube they come out perfect.

Mattson- Thanks so much for the kid words!! The first song is "Rock and Roll" by Eric Hutchinson. and the Other song is "We Are Young" by Fun. I think it was a great song for the video because its a happy song and a happy video.And Ill definitely have more scenery next time, i was really just testing out different angles. This video is From New Brighton Minnesota, about 15 miles from minneapolis.

Old 03-24-2012, 11:50 AM
Retired Super Moderator, Tin Star Man & Hurricane Saloon Prospect, ROTM Feb 2015
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ok, thanks for the reply! I didn`t know the name of that we are young- song from Fun!, it has just begun playing on this radio channel I listen to (YleX) ad I like it pretty much. I thought it would be a british/irish band from the way they are playing and singing, but it seems to be from NY...

Old 03-24-2012, 04:25 PM
February 2012 ROTM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

SirDemon, I also found this:
Windows Media Player or Movie Maker (download the latest HD-capable version and also download a H.264 decoder to update media or movie maker). CoreCodec CoreAVC is one company that offers a codec pack for h.264. VLC media player. Download this free video media player that supports .mp4 h.264 files: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ For other PC based editing programs, we have had several customers give good reviews of the Pinnacle Studio HD editing software which is compatible with the MP4 files. Adobe Premier Elements PC based program that is compatible with MP4 files. If you have an existing program that does not support MP4 files, you also have the option of using a file conversion software such as Squared5 or VLC Media Player to convert your files into a format compatible with your particular editing program.

Maybe I'll give it a try and see how my gopro video work with PC movie maker

good vid!

did you have any problems editing it in the computer? another member got the hero2 and had all kinds of issues editing it without a super computer.

Old 03-25-2012, 05:07 PM

Mattson- No problem! Yeah I thought the same thing at first because of the way it sounds. it is a great song!!

Old 04-02-2012, 10:15 PM

Nice videoman, I have a goPro motorsports as well, there awesome cameras, but now I can just imagine all the black little tabs all over your bike! Lol, but nonetheless nice footage.

Old 04-03-2012, 01:54 AM

Originally Posted by sk8infreek
Gotcbr- thanks alot for the advice! I realized after I shot it that i would need to raise it higher! And thanks for watching

locorano- I bought the motorsport edition,its the best one for bikes and it works good with anything else you want to use it for! Id HIGHLY recommend getting the GoPro. And I dont have pictures but I can go out today and take some pictures and upload them if youd like?
hi there, i have just ordered the motorsport edition. i can't wait to getting started. YES, I like to see some pictures... if you got them already??

greetingzz

Old 04-03-2012, 04:30 PM

good vid!

did you have any problems editing it in the computer? another member got the hero2 and had all kinds of issues editing it without a super computer.
I bought one as well and I'm using avidemux to edit my videos. Then again the only editing I do is just cut and delete certain sections nut it gets the job done. It's pretty complicated at first but i just did a Google search and a how-to made it really easy to use.

Old 04-04-2012, 06:32 PM

Yeah Locorano I will get pictures up as soon as I can.

And thats pretty much all I do too haha just cut stuff and put it together

Old 04-04-2012, 10:00 PM

Nice vid man, I uploaded one a week or so ago too. I didn't have a problem editing it with Vegas. I just dd fading between scenes and added music. Although my computer is what you called a "Super computer" I guess...