Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

CBR F4I GoPro Video I Make

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 10:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CBR F4I GoPro Video I Make

Hey guys, I went for a ride yesterday and was putting my GoPro Hero2 in different spots on my bike. Im no videographer, nor am i a professional rider, but I think this video is worth watching. They are all over the web but I made this in a few hours and I think its a happy video that you should check out. Thanks alot!!!

CBR 600 F4I Sunday Ride - GoPro Hero2 - YouTube

Old 03-13-2012, 03:51 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Good job.

One recommendation I'll make for the scenes where you can't see thru the windscreen is to; use a clear windscreen or put the camera above it in some manner. I have one of the mount points on top of my helmet facing forward - its directed forward & above windscreen.

Thanks for sharing your vid.

Old 03-23-2012, 08:30 AM

hi there, nice video!

I am also planning to purchase a hero2 . which one did you buy? Do you have pictures of the camera mountings on your bike??

Old 03-23-2012, 09:21 AM
June 2012 Ride of the Month

neat video, i keep telling myself im going to get one of those gopro's and just never do it.

Old 03-23-2012, 09:48 AM

Gotcbr- thanks alot for the advice! I realized after I shot it that i would need to raise it higher! And thanks for watching

locorano- I bought the motorsport edition,its the best one for bikes and it works good with anything else you want to use it for! Id HIGHLY recommend getting the GoPro. And I dont have pictures but I can go out today and take some pictures and upload them if youd like?

city bike racing- Definitely get a gopro, if you have any thought about wanting one, id go get one if you have the money. They are awesome little cameras, and work well for any type of video work!!

Old 03-23-2012, 09:56 AM
Administrator and MVN, March 2012/Oct 2013 ROTM
Received 117 Likes on 107 Posts

good vid!

did you have any problems editing it in the computer? another member got the hero2 and had all kinds of issues editing it without a super computer.

Old 03-23-2012, 12:36 PM
Retired Super Moderator, Tin Star Man & Hurricane Saloon Prospect, ROTM Feb 2015
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice to watch, even went to get a tall boy from the fridge and kicked my legs on the newly refurbished seat of my F2 sitting in the floor next to me, waiting to be put back on next sunday. What`s that first song on the vid? a Fun little jingle... I just sang (sreamed) with the "tonight" song on the radio at max vol on my way home. Wife took the car and the dog and went to her parents for the weekend. Me? well, let`s just say that I just bought an Xbox 360, a LOT of beer and got nowhere I have to be...

Only one thing I have to say about that vid... Less of your back, more of the scenery...

Just went to one metal shop today to discuss about drawings to two-three camera mounts to my bike (one to the side, one way high behind the rider, one on the tank...)

E: and one more thing: WHERE is this video from? would be nice if people would put their home town(country) into the profile...

Old 03-23-2012, 12:56 PM
February 2012 ROTM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Yumoncbr have a Mac...using iMovie without a problem...

I'm using a Sony Viaos...**** only can view either QT , iTunes...can't edit? My Hero2 is brand new use for 30min with chest hardness and all mounting accessories...been sitting since.

Originally Posted by 74demon
good vid!

did you have any problems editing it in the computer? another member got the hero2 and had all kinds of issues editing it without a super computer.

Last edited by gotcbr; 09-19-2012 at 03:51 PM. Reason: language
Old 03-23-2012, 01:05 PM
Administrator and MVN, March 2012/Oct 2013 ROTM
Received 117 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by estate4life
Yumoncbr have a Mac...using iMovie without a problem...

I'm using a Sony Viaos...**** only can view either QT , iTunes...can't edit? My Hero2 is brand new use for 30min with chest hardness and all mounting accessories...been sitting since.
i have been wanting one for a while. but after reading your thread, i chose to hold off. i don't want a new computer right now. maybe the first hero will be good enough. guess your issue was never resolved. i'm curious if sk8in had the same issue as you did.

Last edited by gotcbr; 09-19-2012 at 03:51 PM. Reason: fix quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:12 PM
Retired Super Moderator, Tin Star Man & Hurricane Saloon Prospect, ROTM Feb 2015
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^ I have been wrestling with the same issue. I would really want to buy a GoPro, but my laptop (Acer Aspire 5315, 2.13 celeron, 2gb DDR2) would most propably squat from even trying to edit those vids... I have a great camera, but it consumes loads of batteries...

Quick Reply: CBR F4I GoPro Video I Make