Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Car beats bike?!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2009, 10:37 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by SpiritRR
I love how the American idea of speed involves only straight lines. Well, and circles...maybe an oval or two. As if raw torque and power make your ***** larger. No thanks. My weiner's just fine. I prefer a more comprehensive left, right, straightaway combination of challenges to determine ultimate quickness. Like, you know, a circuit course...a Nascar driver's worst nightmare. Oh, and those rally guys, too, that's what it means to be "fast". Straight lines...pfft. : )
I'm american and I'll give you the benefit of doubt as you were hopefully being general and don't beleive and think all americans drag race only. I watch all motrcycle racing and GT2 and grand touring races are what I like. I beleive straight lines are for fast vehicles and curved roads are for fast drivers. We have auto cross and lots of road courses in america but I do know the most known from here are nascar and drag racing. P.S. not all of us have mullets j/k

Old 05-10-2009, 07:27 PM
December 2011 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jackalo626
I beleive straight lines are for fast vehicles and curved roads are for fast drivers.
What an excellent statement!! I love it and I am going to steal it from you! LOL!!!

Old 05-14-2009, 07:58 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

When it comes to curves, nothing beats the Buggy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLyG5...eature=related

Enjoy!