Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

*bleep* in a 35

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2011, 12:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nepa_jim
Hey Nate, I like ya, but I just may have to shoot you when I ever meet you!! lol

Hehe not the first father to ever threaten my life

Originally Posted by karl10250
but reguardless of all the jail bate jokes, back to the original thread. It looks like it was alot of fun. I wish there were more people from my area around for sure. I have found one group but no one showed up for the meet . So I have to ask, as a newbie who has not been in a group at all. When a group gets busted how do the cops (or single cop) deal with it? i have heard of alot of people being stupid and everyone scattering but that has to be something that goes through a police officers mind
Well i'm not really sure - we weren't doing anything wrong, they just pulled us over. He started to check licenses and then when about 15 - 20 bikes all lined up he was like ah jeez.. well ah..
He was actually pretty decent for 5.0, we were chatting about the roads and what have you.

The guy in another group is the one who got the ticket, usually its only the guy in front that gets the ticket from what I've seen.

With thattt said one of the guys we were with did dip as soon as he saw lights - we just said we didn't know him and we aren't responsible for riders who happen to be in our group.