Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Bike vs. Police (Bike loses)

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2007, 04:39 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Bike vs. Police (Bike loses)

They should have just given him the bike withno gas in it.

Old 04-08-2007, 06:45 AM

ORIGINAL: dwhite645

They should have just given him the bike withno gas in it.
Yeah...or one with a remote kill switch...

Old 04-08-2007, 11:33 AM

ORIGINAL: bmg velocity

If this were the U.S....I would sue the local government for attempted murder...

That has to be one of the most stupid things I've seen posted here. You would sue the goverment because YOU ROBBED A BANK AND THREATENED TO KILL PEOPLE???? WTF???

Maybe if this goverment didn't pussyfoot around with criminals (like the police in this video) maybe, just maybe we wouldn't have the crime that we do, prisons wouldn't be overcrowed leading to releasing dirtbags back out on the street to repeat the crimes they went away for in the first place, maybe the price of EVERYTHING would go down because retailers wouldn't have to bump the prices of everything they sell because of theft and people that are unfit to live because they were caught red handed killing, raping, and numerous other crimes would be shot publicly.

I wonder what your opinion would be if someone that was released (that shouldn't have been) did something to someone close to you?

Old 04-08-2007, 12:27 PM
Banned

Un-flippin'-real.

Here a low-life holds hostages at death-point and we've got the bleeding hearts crying about suing the government for murder.

He was a criminal. He held innocents in harms way for periods of time no innocent person should endure. Regardless of what he was threatining them with - they obviously felt it was smart to stay put and listen to him - if they didn't feel threatened they probably would have split. I couldn't imagine what I would do if my family was inside that place with that piece of ****.

And to top it all of, the guy is in an extremely hairy situation where it must be obvious people are coming for you and he guns it straight through an intersection without looking. Hell - as far as I'm concerned he had that coming to him without having held hostages. When you ride a bike you have to pay attention for everyone else. You look 4 times, not 2. You automatically slow on a yellow, not speed up.

Let's not forget he had hostages. Low-life be gone.

Thank you Darwin.

Can I ask a harmless question? Please, for the love of Michelin's, tell me you're not going to play the, "poor biker card."

Old 04-08-2007, 03:11 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Think about it this way. If he was holding one of your family members as a hostage and was threatening to take their life over some green backs for his drug habit. Would you then think he got what he deserved. In my opinion yes he got what was coming to him. Did he live, looks like it so he got off easy.

Old 04-09-2007, 01:32 AM

damn karma works fast =]