Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

police car vs. bike

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 10:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default police car vs. bike

i dont think this is a repost:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=...;v=FUneG1s1GP0

Old 03-21-2007, 12:18 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: police car vs. bike

it is

Old 03-21-2007, 12:25 AM

"flagged as innappropriate..." pffft

Old 03-21-2007, 12:29 AM

ORIGINAL: e3gordon

it is
woops[:@]...i looked......

Old 03-21-2007, 01:18 PM

!!! Whoa...Am I right to believe that the cop pulled out on purpose? 2 Months in jail was a slap on the wrist compared to the damage the cop caused, the guy is paralyzed...

Old 03-21-2007, 01:50 PM

wow, bad judgement

Old 03-21-2007, 02:11 PM

It is a repost, but that is the first time I had seen that much of it after he pulled in front of the biker. I thought it was going to get real ugly for the cop there for a minute.

2 months is nothing. If the situation had been reversed and a civilian intentionally pulled in front of a copy trying to injure him, the civilian would've been up on attempted murder charges!

Old 03-21-2007, 10:54 PM

exactly

Old 03-22-2007, 11:24 AM

Thats WHACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-22-2007, 10:12 PM

this was my first time seeing this video. I looks possibly like a case of poor judgement to me. It appeared that the motorcycle on the inside, that struck the police car, began to accelerate while approaching the police car. The video camera pulled away from the police car prior to impact, but you did hear tires squeal from beyond the camera. This very well could have ment the police officer did this intentionally. But to play devil advocate, maybe the police officer missed judged the speed of the inside motorcycle or did not see the inside motorcycle at all. It looked like the others stopped or at least slowed to a more controlable speed when they came into the camera frame. Maybe the police officer saw the other motorcycles and realized that he would cut them off if he continued and stopped not seeing the inside one. As I said before it appeared to accelerate approaching the police car. Also we have to consider that this is a foriegn country and the laws and policies of police departments differ sometimes greatly from the US. I am not saying, by no means, that I agree with the actions the officer preformed during that incident but it could have been within the officers departmental policy. If it was I still do not believe that it is right, in my personal oponion, to do that to a street racer, maybe a bank robber or a suspect that committed some other type of major felony. I would of liked to hear what the officers version of the incident was and maybe a camera on the police car when the officer did move onto the roadway. The good and bad of camera is that they show exactly what they "see" in the frame, but not whats outside the frame. Again I would like to make it a point that I DO NOT agree with pulling out in front of a motorcycle on purpose to stop it from possible simple street racing and please do not take this post the wrong way, but remember there is always two sides to every story.

Quick Reply: police car vs. bike