Road Racing Tell your stories here.

no track close?

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2006, 12:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default no track close?

hey guy`s i know u say to save it 4 the track but what if u don`t have one near buy and can`t afford to miss work 2 head out every so often 4 track days? does this we can`t own this type of bike and have a little fun when traffic lets us.just cause i go a little fast and try to lean futher and futher maybe touch (or come close )knee dosn`t mean that we`re riding irresponsable!!most guy`s that i talk 2 have certin roads and times 2 pull off stupid stunts like these knowing the consqences 4 it and keeping public saftey as well as own in mind--I know u`ll call me stupid but i have a certin road on the way home from work on weekend mornings around 5am that i try 2 break my personal speed(a long strech with 2 possable strike points)-at 160-and think i`m satisfied 4 along time--but only do it if things look and feel right !!!anyways don`t want 2 sound like a d!(k but am i the only one that thinks if i wanted to cruise i would have got a cruiser!!!!! I like the [sm=drooldude.gif] the rocket gives me-

Old 09-27-2006, 06:58 PM
Default RE: no track close?

lol thats funny

every track rider that started riding on the street thought the same thing at that point, including the ones that gave up street riding altogether

have you ever actually done a trackday or are you just guessing what riding on the track is like?

honestly I don't give a crap about you riding fast on the street its your life, as long as you don't hurt someone else do whatever the hell you want
if your not close enough to a track fine, whatever (actually if your location on your profile is correct your only about 4 hours from Moroso) but keep in mind that 99% of riders that go to the track once can't get enough of it and end up going as much as they can

like I said, don't knock it till you've tried it

Old 09-29-2006, 12:06 PM
Default RE: no track close?

no don`t get me wrong i would love to go to the track,but first would like to take one of the racing schools to get a good idea of how things are on the track i`m sure its more than just go fast and don`t wreak but now that you said won`t get enough i don`t know--allready don`t have time for the life i got try to add on track days ----