Road Racing Tell your stories here.

British Super Bikes

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2014, 02:50 AM
September 2009 ROTM Winner - Faster than a Speeding ..........
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool British Super Bikes

Anyone watch the racing over the weekend?

Always some good races and this time was no different. Getting really close at the front now, basically every race will be a race for the championship.

Good stuff!!

Old 09-23-2014, 08:14 AM
Welcome Crew and ROTY 2014
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I wish I could watch them!

Last year I watched nearly every race, from a webpage where a fellow posted just about everything, including the spec bike races and MotoStar Moto3/125cc races, within 4 or 5 days after each round - it was awesome!
Now though, he's changed the way he shares the video files, and the last time I checked his site, which admittedly was a few months back, it was not working right, so I only saw maybe the first 2 rounds, if I remember correctly.

If anyone knows of a site where all the races can be seen, other than searching for every individual race on YouTube, and hoping to find them, please post up! I love the series, and miss seeing all that wicked action!

Old 09-23-2014, 08:25 AM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by JNSRacing
I wish I could watch them!

Last year I watched nearly every race, from a webpage where a fellow posted just about everything, including the spec bike races and MotoStar Moto3/125cc races, within 4 or 5 days after each round - it was awesome!
Now though, he's changed the way he shares the video files, and the last time I checked his site, which admittedly was a few months back, it was not working right, so I only saw maybe the first 2 rounds, if I remember correctly.

If anyone knows of a site where all the races can be seen, other than searching for every individual race on YouTube, and hoping to find them, please post up! I love the series, and miss seeing all that wicked action!
MCE/BSB facebook page releases a lot of on-boards of races. And they also re-cap in depth what happens with the races and riders.

Old 09-23-2014, 08:48 AM
Welcome Crew and ROTY 2014
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Conrice
MCE/BSB facebook page releases a lot of on-boards of races. And they also re-cap in depth what happens with the races and riders.
Yeah, I knew of that, and it may be that I'll have to settle for that little to view, but you know, it's just not the same as seeing all the races, in their entirety, with commentary to boot!

Honestly, I should re-visit the page I spoke of above, to see if maybe things are back to "useable" again - for all I know, he changed it back to how it was quite a while ago, and I just don't know it!