Riding Gear Questions and reviews about jackets, helmets, gloves, etc.

Joe Rocket "Rocket" Jeans

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 08:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Joe Rocket "Rocket" Jeans

I noticed these new jeans from joe rocket short while back, they look great imo. Does anyone know if they are out yet? ive asked a few dealers here in Ottawa, not sure they will carry them? may have to order mine online from US?

Old 11-19-2008, 08:55 AM
Default RE: Joe Rocket "Rocket" Jeans

http://parts.motorcycle-superstore.c...oe-rocket.html

Heres the link from motorcycle superstore, not avail yet? new arrival for 2009

Old 11-21-2008, 09:01 PM

Honestly, if you're going to fork out the money for pants you might as well get some good textile pants vs. jeans. If you want to wear jeans just wear regular jeans as I don't think motorcycle jeans will do much more than regular jeans.

Old 11-21-2008, 09:07 PM

i like, icon and draggin jeans have similar products, i think they were cheaper too, just to give you some other options
ORIGINAL: JeremyGSU

Honestly, if you're going to fork out the money for pants you might as well get some good textile pants vs. jeans. If you want to wear jeans just wear regular jeans as I don't think motorcycle jeans will do much more than regular jeans.
Well most of them have kevlar linings that provide increased abrasion resistance, so basically you get increased protection (what little it may be) while still being able to wear them when you get to your destination and be comfortable/look good

Old 02-01-2009, 01:30 PM

+1 on that, even its a little added protection its prob still better than none ie reg jeans.
What kinda sux is these jeans arent available up in Canada?? ill have to order via states, duty shipping etc..

Old 02-03-2009, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by ynks4evr
i like, icon and draggin jeans have similar products, i think they were cheaper too, just to give you some other options

Well most of them have kevlar linings that provide increased abrasion resistance, so basically you get increased protection (what little it may be) while still being able to wear them when you get to your destination and be comfortable/look good
Yah, I know. I had motorcycle jeans but they didn't prove to hold up very well so I didn't spend the money on getting another pair and that is why I just wear my regular ones.

https://cbrforum.com/forum/riding-gear-31/dragged-knee-first-time-jeans-lets-see-how-they-held-up-78979/