Riding Gear Questions and reviews about jackets, helmets, gloves, etc.

Helmets

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 06:34 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Helmets

Hey Thx a mill! ill check those sites out for sure!

Cheers

Old 04-07-2008, 02:47 PM

ORIGINAL: Jump1979man

ORIGINAL: CBR Time

ORIGINAL: dpnut2

What kind of hook up can you get with the scorpion helmets on this site...https://www.riverwayracing.com/store/home.php?cat=4
why do you ask? or are you just informing me to look at the Scorpion helmets? according to there site top of line one EXO-1000 is $349.95 w free shipping, guess there would be tax, and im not sure they ship to CND?
thx though

The list price on the site is the MAP price which is the lowest I can advertise online....This is the same with many other manufacturers...they dont allow dealers to advertise anything other than a set price.

I can however sell it for whatever price I want, I just cant advertise it.

There is also NO TAX applied unless you live in the state I do business in which is Iowa.

I currently do not ship to Canada but could look into it if you were interested.

Thanks.

Got ya...I'm looking to get the scorpion exo-400 tsunami in black......my man is also looking to get a scorpion as well....

Old 04-14-2008, 12:07 PM

Ordered Shoei TZ-R Tempest from Compacc, great service
cant wait for my lid to arrive

Old 04-14-2008, 12:49 PM

What kind of hook up can you get with the scorpion helmets on this site...https://www.riverwayracing.com/store/home.php?cat=4
why do you ask? or are you just informing me to look at the Scorpion helmets? according to there site top of line one EXO-1000 is $349.95 w free shipping, guess there would be tax, and im not sure they ship to CND?
thx though

The list price on the site is the MAP price which is the lowest I can advertise online....This is the same with many other manufacturers...they dont allow dealers to advertise anything other than a set price.

There is also NO TAX applied unless you live in the state I do business in which is Iowa.

I currently do not ship to Canada but could look into it if you were interested.

Thanks.

Got ya...I'm looking to get the scorpion exo-400 tsunami in black......my man is also looking to get a scorpion as well....
You will be just in time to get in on the latest Special Offer...

Free Faceshield with helmet purchase.

Old 04-16-2008, 12:16 PM

thx though

Thanks.

You will be just in time to get in on the latest Special Offer...

Free Faceshield with helmet purchase.
Saaaweet...sent PM