Riding Gear Questions and reviews about jackets, helmets, gloves, etc.

Anyone used Icon Field Armor Vest?

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 11:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone used Icon Field Armor Vest?

Icon Field Armor Vest

Has anyone used this? I want to ask about fitting since they only have two sizes for it. I'm 5'5", about 130, chest 38" shoulders ~20....i like long walks on the beach and ... i digress,

I just don't want it fitting loosely or being uncomfortable so I thought i'd ask some recommendations

Old 03-12-2008, 11:18 AM
Ty
Default RE: Anyone used Icon Field Armor Vest?

Seems to fit Jessica Maine pretty good, wonder what her chest size is? Or if she likes long walks on the beach.....

Old 03-12-2008, 11:21 AM

Hey hows it goin? I have all the icon feild armor gear, Vest, boots, elbow and knee pads! Probably one of the best investments you can make. Gear is designed to fit under your clothes and jacket, Its light weight, and durable. I'm 5'11" 160lbs and I wear the regular size feild armor vest, It fits nice and snug, with very little play.I crashed last year with my feild armor vest and if it was'nt for the vest my back would be ground beef right now, held up way better than expected, plus i'm still using it today. I love my feild armour gear and recomened it to anyone looking for protection! Hope this helps, if you have anymore Questions about the feild armour just hit me up!

Old 03-13-2008, 10:30 AM

I don't know about the vest, but I have a the Field armor knee and shine pads and they are great! I bit on the hight priced side, but you only get one body so protect it well.