Product Reviews Review various motorcycle products you have used.

Some REALLY Nice, CHEAP Vehicle \ Gear Decals

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 07:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Some REALLY Nice, CHEAP Vehicle \ Gear Decals

Was poking around on eBay looking for some decals to throw on my helmet, and came across this guy who makes them all himself. they were cheap as hell, and you get a ton of them, and they got all the way from HI to IL in a couple of days:

http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/alohastickers/

I got them, and they were in GREAT condition, no folds or creases or anything. They peeled off the backing easy, and stay put on the helmet (but they were easy to reposition if you didn't push down on them too hard). The edges are REALLY clean.

His auctions say he'll do custom work, but I don't know what his terms are. I'm thinking of getting some tiny Kanji to run along the upper edge of my visor (out of my sight, of course).

Ignore the fuzzies on the left one, they're from when I wiped it down with a crappy rag afterwards. Check it out:

Attached Thumbnails Some REALLY Nice, CHEAP Vehicle \ Gear Decals-s6002456.jpg   Some REALLY Nice, CHEAP Vehicle \ Gear Decals-s6002457.jpg   Some REALLY Nice, CHEAP Vehicle \ Gear Decals-s6002459.jpg   Some REALLY Nice, CHEAP Vehicle \ Gear Decals-s6002462.jpg