Product Reviews Review various motorcycle products you have used.

Nelson rigg.

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 09:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nelson rigg.

5-08-07
Ordered a tank bag and tail pack from dk trader(dennis kirk)on ebay i got the expandable tank bag it works great i can fit all kinds of **** in it but when your going over 80mph the wind is almost to much since you cant get a good tuck in. it is nice to be able to lean against it though. I also ordered a tail pack and the damn thing broke the first time i tried putting it on. i'm emailing dk trader back and forth right now so we will see if they replace it or not. i also sent an email to nelson rigg to try and get a new bungee to replace it with.

well i emailed dk-trader (dennis kirk ebay name) they sent me a new bungee cord.but how they would have expected me to install it is beyond me. I sent the bag back to nelson rigg and they told me that all of them are having this problem. how nice of dennis kirk to still sell it even after it had a recall. but maybenelson riggdidn't tell them. Nelson then told me to express mail it back to them and they would get it back to me by today for my trip to oregon, after 3 unreturned emails and 2 phone calls i found out that they shipped it today and i will be getting it on monday. great i'll have it the day i get back from my trip.. and ontop of that the tank bag i got the zipper is already starting to *** up. so even though its a good deal $$ wise there product is pretty much sh*t.

[IMG]local://upfiles/2366/7DCF2C69C39F4092A87539F12935ED12.jpg[/IMG]

Old 05-19-2007, 05:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Nelson rigg.

For what it's worth, I have a set of Nelson Rig soft saddlebags that I am happy with. They were relatively cheap, are well made, funtional, expandable and, when expanded, hold alot of stuff.