Product Reviews Review various motorcycle products you have used.

Icon superduty jacket

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2005, 10:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Icon superduty jacket

so i like the jacket. the sleeves zip off, but it looks retarded to me. i got in my first wreck the other day. it was low speed but the heavy duty leather and padding helped a lot. it felt like i took a dive onto a matress. i only hurt my right knee. i have the blue/orange/white. i dont like that the blue fades quickly. there are a few spots that faded out. the chest vents work well, and the sleeves can be partially unzipped to let in some air. it isnt the best warm weather jacket. my only other beef is if you have gloves that extend beyond your wrist, you have to tuck them in then zip and button the sleeves. the button can be hard to snap too. but its good for keeping cold air out. i had to take the elbow pads out too because my fore arms wouldnt bend with them in, it was too tight. it has a big pocket of air in the stomach area too that likes to keep all the cold air in. i just wear a hoodie and it keeps the air off my neck and out of the gut. there is a flap too that covers the zipper so it wont scratch the tank. all in all, i like it.

Old 12-24-2005, 12:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Icon superduty jacket

i need a spring jacket and i was looking at this one in CAMO. Im not sure Im not fully sold on it yet I would like prob just a reg black rocket or icon jacket