Product Reviews Review various motorcycle products you have used.

Icon Motorhead Boots

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2006, 12:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Icon Motorhead Boots

DON'T BUY THEM !!! They suck there too big which means you will have to move your shifter to get them to even go under the shifter. They are super heavy and ridged as all hell you will walk like the frankinstein monster. Over all I just got them and tried them out not anything like they wrote if anything it was all the exact opposite. I am also not biased becuase I own there gloves and jacket and love both, but there boots stay away from.

Old 01-21-2006, 01:03 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Icon Motorhead Boots

I like my Motorhead boots a lot as long as I'm not standing around in them for hours on end. They provide me the confidence I'm looking for in a safe riding boot. Compared to the new Icon boots they are a good size.

Speaking of shifter adjustments, I had to adjust my shifter DOWN after owning the bike for about a week. It was set to high when wearing my Alpinestars SMX boots which if you don't know are racing boots with a vary thin toe compared to the Motorhead. I kept mis-shifting and after moving it down I haven't missed a shift since and it feels great with my Motorheads on a well.