Private 'Wanted' Classifieds Looking for something? Tell us! But protect yourself when buying or selling ... know who you're dealing with.

03-06RR parts wanted!

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2014, 02:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 03-06RR parts wanted!

Hi all,

I'm in the process of repairing my bike from a lowside on the left side, here's a list of what I'm looking for!

Left mirror
Bar ends
Frame sliders
Left rearset
Chain & sprockets (looking for new parts, just seeing if anybody has an unused kit around)
Front rotors (left & right just to be safe)
Front turn signals
License plate lights (the type that are also bolts to hold the plate).

I'm also looking to possibly replace the fairings! I scraped up the tail fairing, belly pan, and left side mid fairing. If you have any of these let me know. Would prefer black to keep the colors right but I might vinyl wrap in which case any color will do.

Thank you!

Old 04-17-2014, 09:51 PM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by That Guy in Maine
Hi all,

I'm in the process of repairing my bike from a lowside on the left side, here's a list of what I'm looking for!

Left mirror
Bar ends
Frame sliders
Left rearset
Chain & sprockets (looking for new parts, just seeing if anybody has an unused kit around)
Front rotors (left & right just to be safe)
Front turn signals
License plate lights (the type that are also bolts to hold the plate).

I'm also looking to possibly replace the fairings! I scraped up the tail fairing, belly pan, and left side mid fairing. If you have any of these let me know. Would prefer black to keep the colors right but I might vinyl wrap in which case any color will do.

Thank you!
I'm sure you know to scour Ebay for a lot of that stuff, but be careful - a lot of those smaller "knick-knack" stuff can be had cheaper brand new at ronayers or bikebandit for cheaper...

If you're buying multiple things, it would certainly make sense to check...

I know on some miscellaneous things like a fairing bracket, pillion latch, etc - Ronayers has been about 1/2 or even less than what most people are asking for on ebay.

I don't have any of those items, if I did - I'd pay-it-forward to you. Good luck with finding it all!

Old 04-17-2014, 10:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Conrice
I'm sure you know to scour Ebay for a lot of that stuff, but be careful - a lot of those smaller "knick-knack" stuff can be had cheaper brand new at ronayers or bikebandit for cheaper...

If you're buying multiple things, it would certainly make sense to check...

I know on some miscellaneous things like a fairing bracket, pillion latch, etc - Ronayers has been about 1/2 or even less than what most people are asking for on ebay.

I don't have any of those items, if I did - I'd pay-it-forward to you. Good luck with finding it all!
Thanks man, I've been scouring eBay and looking around. A lot of the stuff is priced stupidly high...like $50 for one rearset.

I'll keep looking though

Old 04-26-2014, 05:37 PM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by That Guy in Maine
Thanks man, I've been scouring eBay and looking around. A lot of the stuff is priced stupidly high...like $50 for one rearset.

I'll keep looking though
HA! I know... I just ranted about it on my fighter thread. The cheapest set of gauges on ebay for a 08-11 1000rr is more expensive than a brand new set from Ronayers.

Or the cheapest radiator stay is 3x what it cost...

Its ridiculous