Parting Out Bikes If you are looking to sell a bike OR part it out, post it here!

Part Out Specific ****** attention!!!!!! ******

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2010, 05:55 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Part Out Specific ****** attention!!!!!! ******

Not that anyone will pay attention to this post Because, we have posted the classified's rules in multiple other locations and peeps still ignore them

However, to make myself and staff not feel so bad for blasting your threads into oblivion I wanted to make it clear what we expect.

If you are parting out a bike you must:

1. Show a pic with a price of every piece you are selling. If it's too much of a pain then your local craigslist will gladly accept your ad for free.
2. Have at least 100 posts (senior member). If you have previously been trying to sell your stuff in the forums then you can bet we will give anything you sell, along with your qualifying posts, a bit more scrutiny.
3. Post your location. It can be in your profile or you can put it in the ad.

I know other forums are very lenient and let you post whatever kind of ad you want. So go there and post your ad ... to post it here you must follow our rules.

There are NO exceptions to our policy on ads. You can PM me if you wish but out of about 50-60 so far I've approved none. It just would not be fair to those that have followed the rules to allow exceptions. "My wife's having a baby" or "lost my job" or "need new gear" doesn't fly. I sympathize with each and every instance but it just won't change our policy.

Last edited by Shadow; 04-19-2010 at 02:09 AM.