Other Bike Chat Discuss other makes and models of bikes made by Honda, or competing brands.

An interesting night at work

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 02:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default An interesting night at work

If you don't know I am a bartender at a very popular bar in Anchorage. Tonight while I was at work I served a group of three guy that were riding. I approached them, took there order, and began to talk about bikes. Two were very friendly, but one seemed very loud and arrogant. He did not really talk to me except to order. A little later I asked what kind of bikes they were riding. They were all on newer bikes and one was riding a GSX-R 1000. I then told them what I was riding (old F3). Just as I said that the arrogant guy turns and says "OMG, you ride turd". I ignored that comment and continued to BS with the other guys. The guy continued to knock my bike every chance he could. Even his friend told him to quit being a pen0r! I attempted to explain that it was a great bike with more power then I really needed. He laughed and continued being a pen0r. Eventually, I got annoyed and explained to him that bikes don't win races, riders do. That was the hot button. He started offering to race for money and that I should shut up unless I was ready to race. He said he knew of a long strait road outside of town. I declined and said I don't drag race because that is just bike vs. bike. He offered to give me a 3 second head start. I declined but said that I would probably beat him with that head start. The guy continued being a pen0r and offering to race until they left.
About an hour later I was off work and starting my 50 mile ride home. Just as I was coming up on the last stop light before the HWY guess who I saw coming the opposite direction. They pull a U turn and the pen0r (riding a newer Ninja 636) ripped up next to me and started revving the engine. Owe what the hell. We were traveling at about 60 mph and I dropped into second (I think) and hammered it for every thing it was worth. I jumped because I took off first. As soon as he hammered on it he immediately started to pull on me...but not really that fast. The 1000 just left us! By the time he let off I was doing 140 indicated and I was about five feet from his rear tire. Had we kept going he really would have pulled away I think but up to that speed I was on his a$$. Just as he turned to look back I flew past him. I slowed down to about 45mph and he came beside me again. I popped my visor open and yelled "it's not that fast". I don't know if he heard me but he shut his visor and we ran through the gears again with the same results. I let off and they sped off.
What a pen0r! I hope he will learn some humility, but I don't think he will. I think that he went home and bragged about smoking a CBR600. I really hope to see him again and ask if 1/2 a bike length and looking cool is worth the extra $4000. What a pen0r!

Old 04-22-2009, 09:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what a HOMO!! you could compleatly tell he was raised by his daddy's pocket. Always getting the Best stuff in life but not having to pay a dime. one day he will get what he deserves.