Other Bike Chat Discuss other makes and models of bikes made by Honda, or competing brands.

F@$# cali courts

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 12:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F@$# cali courts

wooo hoo just got a letter in the mail saying i BEAT those lyings sacks of $hit when i got a speeding ticket i won my case and im getting my $273 back i knew they had nothing on me and it was when i went to laguna seca this july it was a speed trap

Old 12-15-2007, 11:23 AM
RCR
Default RE: F@$# cali courts

Did you go to court or do the trial by written declaration ?

IM hearing it's the better way to win if you do the write in. The police officer has to respond to the ticket in writing also on his own time and not get paid overtimelike he does for showing up in court.

Old 12-16-2007, 03:04 AM

how did u pull this off? what exactly happened?

Old 12-30-2007, 12:48 AM

Fill us in...

Old 12-30-2007, 01:06 AM

sorry .....sorry i dont come to this forum anymore..................any way this is what i sent in and yes i did a trial by declaration first time i ever did this and we won i really dont know about the officer thing wether its there own time or not anywhoo i wont get my check until like feb. for some reason its a load of crap thats what that is any way this is what me and my buddy sent in pretty much he wrote it with me icing on the cake i hope this helps

Superior Court of California County of Monterey 3180 Del Monte Blvd. Marina, CA 93933 Traffic Division CASE #: 07-039184[/b] CITATION #: 97824DB[/b] Trial by Declaration To Whom It May Concern: The following is a presentation of my case in response to the citation dated July 22, 2007. Description of Alleged Violation: On July 22, 2007 at 10AM a group of 4 motorcycles and 5 people (myself and one passenger included) were traveling SB on Highway 101 entering Salinas. Our group consisted of Peter Evans, Kelly Wyllie, Caleb Wesolowski, Amber Watkins (passenger), and me, Michael Lozano. Our group was traveling in the right (slow) lane of the highway when we passed under Sherwood Drive Overpass and saw a police officer with a radar gun positioned on the overpass. We were pulled over shortly after and cited for speeding 85mph in a 65mph zone. Evidence #1: Witness Statement by Amber Watkins. Amber was a passenger on Kelly Wyllie’s motorcycle and was witness to the alleged violation. Amber is willing to testify under the threat of perjury that all four motorcycles cited during this traffic stop were indeed not traveling at the rate of speed claimed on the citation. Amber is also willing to testify that all four motorcycles were traveling with the flow of traffic at a speed of 65-70 mph in the middle lane of the highway. Furthermore, Amber is willing to testify that every member of the riding group was aware of the presence of traffic patrols along this section of highway and that all of the riders were consciously aware of their speed given the high level of enforcement in the area. Evidence #2: Witness statements by all the riders cited during this traffic stop: Kelly Wyllie, Peter Evans, Michael Lozano, and Caleb Wesolowski. Kelly, Peter, Michael, and Caleb are willing to testify under the threat of perjury that the above statement by Amber Watkins is correct. Evidence #3: The following is a presentation of circumstantial evidence in an attempt to show that the violation described in the citation could not have taken place as described. Point #1: The officer that gave the citation did not witness or operate the radar device apparently used to calculate the speed of the four motorcycles. We submit that having a different officer give the actual ticket is unreasonable as it gives the officer writing the ticket no leeway in interpreting the radar information or conditions of the roadway. In other words the officer could not know if the speed is “Reasonable or Prudent” Point #2: We submit that it would not be possible for the officer with radar gun to calculate the speed of all four motorcycles in such a short period of time. Given the time that it takes to calculate an accurate radar reading, the relative close distance of the motorcycles, and the fixed position of the radar officer; an accurate reading on all four motorcycles would not have been possible. Point #3: We submit that we could not have been speeding at the rate indicated on the violation while traveling in heavy traffic in the slow lane of travel coming up on a merging lane. Point #4: We submit that to be traveling at the alleged rate of speed of 81mph in the heavy traffic due to the event in tow

Old 01-15-2008, 11:37 PM

WOW, congrats on getting out of that Mike. A buddy and i received the same ticket in the same place one year prior. I wrote a very similar letter (only not citing witnesses like yours) and mine was not accepted. [:@] Your buddy's got skills. .......and obviously some knowledge of the law.

Old 03-08-2008, 07:52 PM

sweeeeet. love to stick it to the man!