Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Zombie Question No 2

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 08:38 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Zombie Question No 2

The start of the zombie attack begins. In the beginning, it's only a small handful here and there...but the numbers are growing exponentially.

What is the plan of attack?

Are you a loner, leader or follower?

Do you rush headlong into the horde swinging your weapon of choice?

Do you seek higher ground?

Old 10-22-2008, 08:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Zombie Question No 2

What is the plan of attack?
Find a suitable place to load up.. perhaps a place with plenty of food after getting lots of guns & ammo.
Are you a loner, leader or follower?
Leader
Do you rush headlong into the horde swinging your weapon of choice?
I don't tend to swing my guns around much but I'd make my own paths.
Do you seek higher ground?
High ground/High walls yup.

Old 10-22-2008, 08:50 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What about survival overall...it's unlikely this will be just a weekend in the woods...it could be months...

The future of the human race rests on your shoulders.

Old 10-22-2008, 08:51 PM

Well that's why I'd go somewhere with lots of food and just bring the guns + ammo with me. If I had to make a gameplan though I'd probably go to a friend's house out in the country.

Old 10-22-2008, 08:59 PM
Old 10-22-2008, 09:22 PM

Leader off a small group. Find a Mall to hide out in (like a security room)with food, supplies and a hunting section. Ever play Dead Rising?

Old 10-22-2008, 09:43 PM

Old 10-22-2008, 10:01 PM
Retired Moderator

I would have to go to my parents house first. Pops has a safe full of weapons and reloading capabilities. That would be a great start. I would not be the leader, but have a say in what was going on. I would try to get to a store, like Wal*Mart, Fred Meyer, or Bi-Mart that has food, weapons, tools, etc. A mall would be good, but the Mall here is 30+ miles away, and doesn't have a gun store in it. I think Wal*Mart would be my first choice (it also has many things to entertain during the wait). I would find access to the roof as soon as possible. The cool thing about Wallyworld is, most of the people that shop there are grossly overweight . If you go by the theory that zombies are creatures of habit, fat zombies should be slower than athletic zombies. Eventually, I would try to make my way to a military base, or something like it. There is an armoury about ten miles from here. I would have a splinter group try to make it to that armoury and go back for the others ASAP.

Again, this plan is contingent on the zombies being slow like Night of the Living Dead, and not fast like 28 Weeks Later. If they are fast...may God have mercy on our souls...

Old 10-22-2008, 10:07 PM
Registered Users

i would lock myself in our arms room full of 50 cals and 240s and other bad *** weapons

Old 10-22-2008, 10:18 PM

very simple and i have planned it already (big zombie movie lover)

Just 7-10 miles south of me is the Atlantic ocean and 100's of marinas with giant yachts and sailboats. I would grab the AR from the lock closet and head straight to the gunnery down the block and LOAD up on ammo and other weapons (I have my eye on the 50 cal sniper rifle on display with tri stand and all) after i would stop at kmart (on the way to the water :P ) and pack up on canned and boxed food, bottled water and fishing supplies.. Final stop would be the marina where me and my AR pick out the largest nicest sailboat available..

While everyone else is getting their limbs chewed by their neighbors, i will look something like this

Quick Reply: Zombie Question No 2