Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Your best drunk story

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 08:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Your best drunk story

What has been your best drunken night???

Mine was in 2005. i was 19 and a few of my buddies went to a private college where all the parties were in houses in a rich area of town. 2 buddies of mine and i start off around 8 at night with pints. we each just take straight shots of vodka. we just went in a circle, one after another. so it took us maybe 15 min to down a pint....not a good idea for later on.

We decided to roll out with a dd of course to the college, maybe a 25 min ride because of city streets and lights. we get to my buddies ex's dorm and start to drink some beer. i believe i had 2 beers there.... i think. then we went off to the softball house (the girls on the softball team have their own house like a frat/soroity.) by this time the vodka has finally met beer and they are deciding to wrestle.

we get inside and the house is packed. girls i think are hot are normally 2 baggers and im hitting on them with my buddy thats the dd laughing at me. i can only remember certain things at the house and this is what i remember. 1. almost getting in a fight with an asian because i called him william hung. 2. trying to drink this girls orange juice because i was amused that it was from florida....i know, dumb. 3. spilling a full glass of keg beer on myself and blaming it on some guy that walked by me.

after the house, well, im not sure how we got back to the dorms and up 3 floors but we did. i remember my buddies ex telling me i had to get off the bunk because her roomie was comming back and her roomie is HOT!! so i decided to start taking my clothes off before they stopped me. then mr stomach decided it was time to remind me of what i drank. i puked all over their bathroom floor, took their white towels and laid it on there, moved it around a little and said we had to go. woke up the next morning feeling like a champ

4 months later buddy had a corunna and i said hey, i want to try a sip, never had that before. the buddies ex looked at me and laughed and said yes you did. i said no i didnt. well i guess on top of all the liquor and beer that night at the college, i managed to finish a 6 pk of corunnas.....

whats your best story??

Old 08-07-2007, 09:54 PM
Default RE: Your best drunk story

Freshman year in college a buddy of mine came to visit. I had a 5lb tub of goldfish in my dorm room....I don't know why. He decided to the entire tub throughout the day. That night my girlfriend, the friend and I were drinking. Bicardi Limon, wine coolers, vodka and mountain dew....

As the night wears on we get drunker and drunker. My friend is the first to puke...directly into my basket of freshly washed clothes. If you've been to college you know damn well that you don't do laundry until you have nothing left. So my good friend lets go of goldfish colored vomit all over my entire wardrobe. Seeing this, my girlfriend rushes to the bathroom, (as nimbly as a drunk girl can), and pukes all over my suite-mates towels. Shortly thereafter my friend lets loose on my bed....all over a quilt my mother made for me when I left for college.

Both the quilt and my clothes were permenately stained.

I managed to pass the night without letting any alcohol come back up. *Pat on the back*

Old 08-07-2007, 11:01 PM

I dont enjoy getting **** faced and puking so I just drink till the dizzyness starts. And then some.

Old 08-07-2007, 11:06 PM

This one time, at band camp...

Old 08-08-2007, 12:14 AM
Retired Moderator

My worst drunk story happened about ten years ago. I was a "hoddy" for a brick mason during one summer. As you know, if it weren't for beer and liquor, masons would rule the world. We spent most lunch breaks at the local pizza joint drinking "Gustos" (those really big, big mugs of beer...you know), while my boss fed the poker machines. Anyway, we drank quite a bit of beer for lunch this one day, and were pretty soused when we went back to work in the hot summer sun. After the regular workday, we had a quick side job and decided to get some more beers to drink for the early evening shift. After finishing the job (and all of the beers), we went to the bosses house for dinner, and I had a couple more beers before going home. I ended up leaving his place in no shape to drive. I drove down his street then turned left onto another. When I turned left, I turned into the oncoming lane and after a few moments realized lights were coming directly toward me. I honestly had a moment of clarity, and realized I could not physically move my arms to steermy car out of the way. At the very last second, I managed to pull the wheel to the left and crashed intoa parked car...on the wrong side of the road! Adrenaline, shock, panick...I managed to pull over to the correct side of the road where I sat for about three seconds then took off. In the meantime, someone had taken my plate number. I ended up going to a friends house, luckily didn't go home where cops were waiting off and on. I called my mom and estranged wife and we all converged at the friend's house where we spent hours crying, yelling, hugging, fighting...the next day I turned myself in. Six months later, I lost my liscence for ninety days...misdemeanor (no proof that I was drunk)...failure to perform the duties of a driver (hit and run).To this day, I think about how I could have killed somebody.What if there wassomeone's baby in the car that I hit? What if Iwent head-on into the car infront of me and killed somebody's parents? What if I were killed and my children had no dad? Sorry to post such a downer, but this one reminds me of how stupid I once was. I hope to never duplicate such complete disregard for myself and others!

Old 08-08-2007, 12:32 AM

i went to to my friends after prom parties at a lake.. they rented cabins and what not.. i started downing beers, trash can punch, body shots like there was no tomorrow... i got beyond wasted and was like a pinball bouncing off everything, after about 3hrs of being sh1tfaced, i started drinkin more beer to help float the kegs.. got even more wasted sat down passsed out, woke up drank more, passed out... then someone says hey lets smoke some outta the bong... (this is when i was smokin weed every day for a few months) so i was like hell ya! took a huge rip outta the bong, exhaled, walked out of the cabin and stood at the balcony for abotu 10mins,, then just fell over. and by fell i mean like a tree... then started throwing up all over the ground, i got to a point where i could not move, layin in my own vomit throwing up more and more.. this went on for abotu ehh 3hrs.. then finally i left the cabin and hopped in the bed of my truck and threw up even more. i got to a point where i wasnt throwing up any more and went and slept in my truck.. next morning i wake up at like 7-8am still wasted. couple of my buddies are out side cooking breakfast, they hear me start up and walk over to me.. i have the drunk face on.. jaw open 1 eye closed and a blank stare.. im still slurring my words like a mo fo. drive home with throw up dried on my shirt and face and arms still, get home walk im tell my brother :ellllooooo..ooo"(moved away from home with my bro for college) he is like holy fukc! i pass out again wake up around 5pm and just empty my stomache again!!
i dont remember much else(prob a good thing) and i have not smoked since, and cut down on my drinking... i remember while i was layin in my own vomit how i wanted to kill myself or pass out again so the spinning and pain and tears would stop.. i wouldnt doubt that i had alcohol poisoning.

yup thats my story.. and i still hear about that night... gay! but now i got the bike so i dont drink much any more b/c im always on my bike and wont drink if im riding

Old 08-08-2007, 03:50 AM

once apon a time,
i woke up with my pants undone.. then looked over and saw a short-hair guy next to me in the bed. come to find out, it wasnt a man - just a really really ugly girl with short hair, i hit it one more time and then went home.

I lived happily ever after

the end

Old 08-08-2007, 04:28 AM

I got drunk and yelled "im getting laid tonight" when my g/f showed up to my party.

Old 08-08-2007, 04:34 AM

ORIGINAL: demonchild

I got drunk and yelled "im getting laid tonight" when my g/f showed up to my party.
yourwere better off saying "who wants to bet i get laid tonight?" then make some money out of the deal muhaha

Old 08-08-2007, 08:02 AM

i was 22 and i got drunk as hell, went on a this local telephonechat line, end up meeting upwith this chick who had the body of a goddess but a face from hell, anywaysi banged her and literally ran out the house right after i was done, and when i say right after i mean right after hahaha

i avoided her calls and she left a messagesaying her brother is going to kill me because what i did wasnt right...guess he never found me lol

Quick Reply: Your best drunk story