Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Are You On "The Wire"?

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 10:30 AM
VP
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Are You On "The Wire"?

The "geniuses" ripped off the mini F-16 jet wings to fix their mobile home
hahahaha if by fix you mean add horsepower I get it...

Old 12-20-2006, 01:13 PM

Like I stated before they are not the smartest peanuts in the turd. Where was it sitting at? I have been down here since August and I had not seen it.

Old 12-21-2006, 04:44 AM
Registered Users

ORIGINAL: mdfirefighter

Mini jet... I'm intriged. Whats that all about?

MDFF

Raptor Truck

The RAPTOR, before modifications, was a 2003 GMC Yukon XL. Now, the SUV has a blue, white and gray paint scheme featuring the "Cross Into The Blue" logo and Air Force symbol, plus these custom features: · Backlit billet grill on the front below the Air Force symbol. · 20" custom wheels with self-balancing center caps featuring the Air Force symbol. · Leather interior with the Air Force symbol embroidered on the headrests. · 42" FLATRON plasma TV. · CD, DVD, AM/FM and public address capabilities. · Full-range sound system with four 10-inch subwoofers, two 6.5-inch mid-range speakers, four 2-inch high-end tweeters, two amplifiers and a DVD player.

Raptor Trailer

The Raptor trailer carries a miniature replica of the Air Force’s newest fighter aircraft — the F/A-22 Raptor. The trailer also has two video game stations that allow visitors to play the Air Force’s exciting new interactive video game. Stop by and check it out and have some fun. While you’re there, find out more about the Air Force way of life and the great benefits we have to offer.

Mini-Jet

"F/A-22 Mini Jet This miniature replica of the Air Force’s latest stealth fighter jet provides the perfect backdrop for photos. Sit inside the cockpit and imagine yourself protecting America’s skies at Mach speed. Feel the sleek edges of the F/A-22 mini jet and discover what it takes to be a pilot in today’s U.S. Air Force."

Old 12-21-2006, 04:45 AM
Registered Users

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

The "geniuses" ripped off the mini F-16 jet wings to fix their mobile home
hahahaha if by fix you mean add horsepower I get it...
No...theyused itto patch their mobile home roof....

Old 12-21-2006, 04:48 AM
Registered Users

ORIGINAL: Hoosier1104

Like I stated before they are not the smartest peanuts in the turd. Where was it sitting at? I have been down here since August and I had not seen it.
We're "guessing" that the trailer was sitting in the White Sands Mall parking lot where the all-service recruiting center is. The perps probably saw it at an air show and knew where it was parked, so they ripped it off. The trailer has been sitting in the Vehicle Maintenance scrap yard for awhile so that probably explains why you haven't seen it.

Old 12-21-2006, 10:58 AM

Why is there a 42" flat screen in the SUV ? and they say us City guys are spoiled LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ORIGINAL: stephygee

MDFF

Raptor Truck

The RAPTOR, before modifications, was a 2003 GMC Yukon XL. Now, the SUV has a blue, white and gray paint scheme featuring the "Cross Into The Blue" logo and Air Force symbol, plus these custom features: · Backlit billet grill on the front below the Air Force symbol. · 20" custom wheels with self-balancing center caps featuring the Air Force symbol. · Leather interior with the Air Force symbol embroidered on the headrests. · 42" FLATRON plasma TV. · CD, DVD, AM/FM and public address capabilities. · Full-range sound system with four 10-inch subwoofers, two 6.5-inch mid-range speakers, four 2-inch high-end tweeters, two amplifiers and a DVD player.

Raptor Trailer

The Raptor trailer carries a miniature replica of the Air Force’s newest fighter aircraft — the F/A-22 Raptor. The trailer also has two video game stations that allow visitors to play the Air Force’s exciting new interactive video game. Stop by and check it out and have some fun. While you’re there, find out more about the Air Force way of life and the great benefits we have to offer.

Mini-Jet

"F/A-22 Mini Jet This miniature replica of the Air Force’s latest stealth fighter jet provides the perfect backdrop for photos. Sit inside the cockpit and imagine yourself protecting America’s skies at Mach speed. Feel the sleek edges of the F/A-22 mini jet and discover what it takes to be a pilot in today’s U.S. Air Force."

Old 12-21-2006, 11:51 AM
Registered Users

The 42" plasma is used to show recruiting DVDs, whether it's job specific (pararescue, security forces, IT) or just a glimpse into basic training....kind of like these videos. Also used to play the Thunderbirds and other such DVDs when the RAPTOR is at a high school or college recruiting fair. Makes for more folks able to view the screen without having to get too close to the merchandise

Old 12-21-2006, 02:20 PM

ORIGINAL: stephygee

MDFF

Raptor Truck

Raptor Trailer

Mini-Jet

wow....glad to know my tax dollars are being used well[sm=headbang.gif][sm=smiley21.gif]

Old 12-21-2006, 03:34 PM
Registered Users

Don't hate...appreciate your Armed Services trying to attract the best....you have to spend money to do that. What we've (Air Force) spent on recruiting is dwarfed by what the Army and Navy (including Marines) spend. Those lucky stiffs got Hummers; we're stuck with the Yukon. Oh well

Here's some other places our tax dollars are being (well) spent.

Orange County Choppers Air Force F-22 RAPTOR Tribute Bike (best pics)--I missed out on taking this bike to Texas last year since I was on "vacation" in Iraq. Would have been a GREAT road trip!

Power Trip

NASCAR

NHRA

Have a great day!

Old 12-21-2006, 06:08 PM

The AF does not get the funding the other services get. DAMN IT![sm=boosign.gif][sm=headbang.gif] stephygee we totally thread jacked for the AF. [sm=patriot.gif]

Quick Reply: Are You On "The Wire"?