Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Are You On "The Wire"?

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 04:23 AM
Registered Users
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Are You On "The Wire"?

What is PlateWire?

"PlateWire is a public repository and electronic forum of drivers by drivers. Using a drivers license plate, commuters can communicate their thoughts and feelings in regards to driving on today's roadways. Report and flag bad drivers, award good drivers, and even flirt with cute drivers. PlateWire was born out of frustration from years of driving along side drivers who seem to have no concern with anyone's safety, including their own. PlateWire is not meant to be a substitute for legal reporting of traffic infractions, if you are a witness to a traffic infraction please contact your local authorities and file the appropriate complaint or report."

Old 12-18-2006, 10:05 AM
Default RE: Are You On "The Wire"?

hmmmmmm....

Old 12-18-2006, 12:39 PM

Is there a way to add all mini-van licence plates to this? If so it would be an invaluable tool

Old 12-19-2006, 06:04 PM

Damn can I report the whole town of Alamogordo. I almost got hit 4 times and my bike is BRIGHT ORANGE!!!!!!!!!! (Rant Off)

Old 12-19-2006, 07:54 PM
Registered Users

You're in Alamagordo? Hmm...I was just in your neck of the woods.Snapped a photo of someone as they rode by...

Old 12-19-2006, 08:09 PM

That was right before the overpass going into town. I am a military member and they do not endorse riding with no hands. At times I ride with my left hand off but that is it. I am from up north, IN, the mountains down here are for the lack of a better word...........awesome.

Old 12-19-2006, 08:17 PM
Registered Users

Yeah, that was just before we hit White Sands Blvd. I almost forgot how beautiful the mountains around Alamo look. Yep, definitely a safety issue (I'm military too), and oddly enough, my driving partner is our squadron safety NCO and she just about popped a vein when she saw the guy ride with no hands. Oh well....I'm guilty of pulling that one a lot here inLos Angeles, soI couldn't say much *shrug*

We were driving this...

Old 12-19-2006, 08:23 PM

Nice ride. What were you doing down here?

Old 12-19-2006, 08:43 PM
Registered Users

Road trip to grabone of ourmini-jet trailers that some local Alamogordo *$&#&@ bumpkins vandalized. The "geniuses" ripped off the mini F-16 jet wings to fix their mobile home (yeah, classic...), then attempted to paint over the mini-jet trailer and sell it. Cops busted 'em, but our little F-16 and trailer are jacked. Oh well....old mini-jet is in the scrap yard at DRMO...not much to recover. Going to shrink wrap the trailer to match the Yukon (RAPTOR), and use it to house our new mini F-22 jet instead.Should be good as new in time for the Rose Bowl. Good times....

Old 12-20-2006, 03:49 AM

Mini jet... I'm intriged. Whats that all about?

MDFF

Quick Reply: Are You On "The Wire"?