CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Are you a good person? (https://cbrforum.com/forum/off-topic-6/you-good-person-60978/)

NY Erion929 02-28-2008 10:06 AM

RE: Are you a good person?

ORIGINAL: Juliet

ORIGINAL: NY Erion929

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

I couldn't even watch the whole thing...it sickened me too much :-(
The ending was good.
+1
Ok I don't want to watch it again but what happened...hope he walked out...

after she got the $100K she wanted to go for more..They asked if she thought she was a good person. She said yes and it was false, so she lost it all...Goin home with NOTHING!

Juliet 02-28-2008 10:08 AM

ORIGINAL: Juliet

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

I couldn't even watch the whole thing...it sickened me too much :-(
The ending was good.
+1
Ok I don't want to watch it again but what happened...hope he walked out...

after she got the $100K she wanted to go for more..They asked if she thought she was a good person. She said yes and it was false, so she lost it all...Goin home with NOTHING!

THANK YOU GOD!!.........

BlindinOrange 02-28-2008 10:14 AM

ha ha the Bitch Got NOTHING....... she lost on the question "Are you a good person"

Icefox 02-28-2008 10:18 AM

I think that just proves that everyone has a price, she could have quit at any time, but chose to keep destroying her marriage for the sake of money. I laughed so hard when I saw her lose it all, after all she hadconfessed tojust toget there...I felt bad for the guy having to sit there and watch her come clean about all that stuff and I hope he gives her the boot when they get home or maybe even sooner than that. How could she honestly sit there and say that she thought she was a good person after admitting to stealing, lying and cheating on national tv, at least if she would have kept up her lying streak and said no, she'd have something to show for it. Serves her right!!
[sm=bustedsign.gif]

demonchild 02-28-2008 11:04 AM

I watched like 30 seconds. Didnt care for it.

Volksdragg 02-28-2008 12:43 PM

ORIGINAL: Icefox

I think that just proves that everyone has a price, she could have quit at any time, but chose to keep destroying her marriage for the sake of money. I laughed so hard when I saw her lose it all, after all she hadconfessed tojust toget there...I felt bad for the guy having to sit there and watch her come clean about all that stuff and I hope he gives her the boot when they get home or maybe even sooner than that. How could she honestly sit there and say that she thought she was a good person after admitting to stealing, lying and cheating on national tv, at least if she would have kept up her lying streak and said no, she'd have something to show for it. Serves her right!!
[sm=bustedsign.gif]
I agree with you, but what made me trip was that when asked, after she was proven false, if she thinks that she was a good person, she said that she stole but never mentioned any thing about cheating! looooooooooser! I was soo happy when she got nothing... shehas to move toChina now.

Juliet 02-28-2008 02:34 PM

karma...

offdznutz 02-28-2008 03:05 PM

people are stupid, the shows called moment of truth, theyre trying to give away 500,000 dollars. questions wont be easy. and they still go on the show.

Volksdragg 02-28-2008 06:01 PM

I'd like to see a Nun or priest or popego on there!

Kikepiz 02-28-2008 06:14 PM

mmmm...