Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Women's advice needed

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 11:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Women's advice needed

hey sorry to be posting this in ur ladies section but u ladies would know better than any of the guys...my girlfriend wants to start riding with me(on the back of my bike...ill convince her soon enough to get one of her own though!) and her birthday is coming up and i was gonna get her a good looking riding jacket. i was looking at the icon hella crossbones jacket but i just wanted to see if any of u ladies have tried it on her seen one...just wanna know if its a decent piece or not...also she's about 5'5" maybe 110 athletic build average sized chest (incase it matters for sizing) for her size i guess. sooooo i wanna know if any of u have an icon jacket what size u think about for her, they run a little small or a little large? im not gonna ask her cuz itll ruin the suprise

ANY HELP/SUGGESTION ON OTHER JACKETS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

Old 07-28-2009, 12:20 AM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

mmmmmm Sounds like your girlfriend is my perfect type Icon makes junk gear, get her a good brand and be happy knowing it will keep her skin on her.

Old 07-28-2009, 02:49 AM

I like the second one more than the first but I'm not much for skulls on women. This needs to go back in the ladies forum. Like he said we can't help him enough to get him to pic the right one. He needs the ladies help for this and they won't be upset that he asked in their forum. Give the guy a break. He was using his head. No offence classic and this is no attack on your judgement. You know you're my favorite mod. just sayin...

Old 07-28-2009, 05:31 AM

sure hope so. lol.

Old 07-28-2009, 06:36 AM

I guess it would get a little more traffic up here. I guess I was a little disappointed on the grounds on which it was moved

Old 07-28-2009, 08:00 AM

I think this is really nice of you JP. But as a woman myself, I don't know if I'd trust my boyfriends judgement completely. He might not know exactly what I like. I would recommend you not make it such a surprise, take her out and get her the jacket that she WANTS. That way, it'll fit perfectly and she'll like the design and the brand of it. Good luck!

Quick Reply: Women's advice needed