Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

women and bikes

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2008, 05:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: women and bikes

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

If I see a female on the front or back of a bike , and I can see skin, the last thing I think is sexy and the first thing I think is STUPID!
[sm=smiley20.gif] I concure.

Old 02-21-2008, 05:27 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i think "ground beef"

Old 02-21-2008, 06:09 PM
Old 02-21-2008, 08:30 PM
Friend and Hero ...

ORIGINAL: D2DGraphix_600RR

If I see a female on the front or back of a bike , and I can see skin, the last thing I think is sexy and the first thing I think is STUPID!
1 +

Old 02-21-2008, 09:01 PM

Women love men in Uniform. Or a Uniform that symbolizes "Bad ***" or they are adventurous. A police Uniform shows they fight crime and dangerous men. Military Uniform is obvious. Firefighters these physicaly fit young men go into burning homes to rescue a damzel in distress. Paramedics becuase they save lives. Airline Pilots travel the world. And so on and so on.

A guy in full motorcycle gear looks like a badass. People picture some young stud piloting his two wheeled rocket down dangerous roads with no regard to their own personal well being. Which women like drama anyways so anything that makes a guy look like they can cause drama will cause them to attract to the male.

As for women on bikes. I find it attractive. But Honestly I find a women in full gear more attractive than some girl on the back of a bike in a short skirt. However this right here is beyound Hot!!!
Name:  LesbianSquids.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  79.5 KB

Now for girls giving me more attention. If I'm at a restaurant with my helmet and leather jacket the waitress will often ask me about my bike or say "It's a nice day for riding". That's about it. Not really on the road. Because often times it's your young attractive women who seem to try and plow me over.

One thing though. When it comes to women and liking bikes. Wether you ride a CBR1000 Repsol or a Yamaha SecaII. Women don't know the difference.

Old 02-21-2008, 09:07 PM

I hope girls don't think that a guy who rides like an *** is sexy... and I hope that *** don't give riders a bad name because he can't ride.

Old 02-21-2008, 11:21 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: HARDCORP 8654

ORIGINAL: D2DGraphix_600RR

1 +
+2..............and to add, I think it's sexy as hell seeing a woman on a sportbike in full, skin-tight leathers. [sm=drooldude.gif]

Old 02-21-2008, 11:24 PM

Again, I concure, haha[sm=smiley20.gif][sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 02-22-2008, 01:53 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

I wear a one piece leather, boots, helmet and gloves unless really hot in the summer then I wear heavy jeans with boots and a top quality leather jacket, if unbearably hot I will unzip it down a bit to let the wind circulate inside and keep me cool...mostly though it's just too cold here.

Outside of biking I'm into my long dresses... I agree men or women can look sexy on a bike but should be kept for the pictures and not riding, sorry if I sound like grandma but I've seen too many young girls in shorts and t-shirts on the back of machines being piloted at high speed, all in the name of image...sigh

Old 02-22-2008, 02:03 AM

what about a leather mini skirt?! i think its a fair trade off, oh and a leather bra, Plenty of protection and after the ride you are set for some dominatrics(sp?)

Quick Reply: women and bikes