Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

women and bikes

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2008, 08:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: women and bikes

ORIGINAL: Juliet

People are surprised when they find out I have a bike because I tend not to dress in the old jeans and t-shirt, I'm more of a girly girl and like dresses and nice hair lol

haha, can't judge a book by its cover.

Old 02-21-2008, 09:47 AM

i havent noticed anything extra from girls yet.....maybe this summer will be different

Old 02-21-2008, 10:18 AM

Back to some of the original issues of said "Flashing" incidents... i haven;t experienced any of them, but i heard a priceless story on here some time ago.

Guy pulls up next to the typical 2 girls in a jetta at a light, they smile and (Bangs head) do the wheely hand signal thing. he does the "show me your T*ts" sign in return. they look at eachother and comply. he rides away with a smile on his face and no wheely.

i got the biggest kick out of that. definately something to store in the memory banks to try later haha!

Old 02-21-2008, 10:41 AM

I've only seen **** twice while on my bike.
1. i was riding down a nice twisty road and there was this huge *** house on the right with a big shiny plaque with the owners name on it on the front gate (*****). so i stopped and was lookin at the mansion when out the second floor doors this woman (trophy wife?) walks out in a bath robe and...yep ya guessed it SAW it all!
2. i was pullin into to the plaza at the lake and a boat full of girls was docking and one had a bikini malfunction
mmmm memories lol

Old 02-21-2008, 12:03 PM
TEN

damn this is an old thread, how'd it get dug up?? haha

Old 02-21-2008, 12:54 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

You guys might like it but I think girls who bare too much on a bike have no class.... besides....protection anyone?
They may look hot but won't be so hot looking if they come off...

I couldn't imagine flaunting it on my bike I'd feel too sleazy...ewww...lol

Old 02-21-2008, 12:59 PM

Well not to ride at that particular moment... but a girl posing for a pic or vid on a bike is way hot... but only on that term, everybody that rides has to wear gear all the time...[8D]

Old 02-21-2008, 01:18 PM

My husband I ALWAYS wear gear, jacket, gloves, boots, helmet...there hasn't ever been a time that we didn't...and there won't be, however, on a really hot summer day...there's nothing wrong with wearing a sexy, low cut tank top undermy half-zipped jacket and some low rise jeans with my racing boots...I love riding, I'm proud of myself for learning to ride, andI love feeling sexy...and I'm almost too old to be able to pull it off...so I'm going to enjoy it while I can! Gearing up to take some sexy pics soon too, as soon as the warm weather gets here and I wash and wax up my girl!

I agree with Juliet...girls that bare too much lack class and come off as sleezy, not to mention are incredibly stupid...they're going to lose all that pretty skin the first time they fall....road rash is an UGLY thing. Safety first...and always! No one should be ignorant when riding.

Old 02-21-2008, 03:18 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wow....how did this thread resurface!?

Old 02-21-2008, 05:05 PM
Retired Moderator

If I see a female on the front or back of a bike , and I can see skin, the last thing I think is sexy and the first thing I think is STUPID!

Quick Reply: women and bikes